Awesome new workout

So, for the last month or so, I've been going to events at this local DIY Art space in town, and it's home to a circus troupe who I've been playing around with recently. One of the members invited me to work out with him today and I did! I'm just recovering from a back injury that sidelined me for a while, so I'm very out of shape and put on a lot of weight. I didn't expect to be able to keep up, but I was actually able to do some of his exercises and the ones I couldn't, he modified until I could. It was so empowering to be back doing something, and especially something so cool that pertains to a new hobby!

Also, had a visit from my family this weekend (grandma, a couple of aunts and uncles) and one of the first things they said was "You look like you've lost a little weight" which they would *never* point out usually. So I'm feeling very confident right now!

• Like 1

That sounds amazing! DIY Art spaces tend to have the most brilliant surprises. What kind of exercises did you do?

And congrats on loosing some of the weight!

they / them  |  half-orc paladin ( oath of the watcher )   --   lv 0

Challenge 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20Battle Log ~ Epic Quest