Hey! I'm a 25 year old college kid who is also working nearly full time. I am mother to 4 awesome furbabies (or I have lost all control of my life, I'm not sure), one of them being a one-year-old golden retriever/lab/great dane puppy. I have a plethora of goals, some fitness related, some not, but all that will lead to a healthier me. I'm also getting married in April of 2017, so I want to achieve the goals set out here by then.

The Objectives:

• Begin working out regularly to build muscle (I have strong forearm muscles [kind of] because I work in fast food, but my legs and arms are weak). I am aiming to workout 3x/week, first thing in the morning (which for me, is like noon, because I close at said fast food job).
  • Begin doing yoga 2x/week, when I am not doing a workout. That gives me two off days to focus on my mental health and/or be lazy in general.
  • Join a sports league that will accept beginners

The Non-Fitness Objectives:

• Meditate for 5 minutes daily
  • Do daily check-ins with myself to see how the process is going

Image result for hi there! gif 

Haha. I'm Stella, fellow newbie. Welcome to the Rebellion!

Oooh, golden retriever x lab x great dane? I bet he (or she) is a handful! Haha! I work with dogs and I've never come across one of those before! I have two spaniels myself; my little princess and my baby boy, so if you've "lost all control of your life" then count me in! :D Those sound like great goals to me. I'm hoping to build some muscle over the next few months (mainly through bodyweight exercises) and am also including yoga in my challenge! Hope to see you around the forums!

Your neighbourhood dork-next-door,

Stella :) 

Stella   ::   Sprightly Elf   ::   Level 1

Me!      ::    Battle log       ::   Challenge

Hey! Congratulations on your engagement!

Those goals sound pretty fantastic! What kind of workout will you be doing? 

Also, feel free to set up a challenge for these four weeks and track how well you're doing with your goals here! It's great for motivation and getting support off other Rebels! If that's not your thing, no worry, and feel free to drop in and say hi at the Juice Bar

they / them  |  half-orc paladin ( oath of the watcher )   --   lv 0

Challenge 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20Battle Log ~ Epic Quest