Hmm so about me.... Lets start from the beginning of this journey. About 5 years ago I was a helicopter mechanic for the Navy, so working out was kind of part of my job. It also ended up being a hobby and an escape come deployment when at the end of the day I just needed to crank my music and blow off some steam. Then I got out, got pregnant and had my beautiful daughter. She was 9 pounds and I got to keep the rest of the extra (anyone else with me here?). Then came college, awesome that I graduated with my BSN-RN, not so great that I went ahead and added about 20 more pounds from lack of sleep and over eating my feeling. So now here we are to today, 27 years old!! Ready to push forward, ready to set a routine and stick to it, ready to get my little body that makes my current body cry just thinking about back. I can't wait to fall in love with eating good food and working out again and making it a habit again (not that Fallout 4 and binge watching Netflix haven't been fun habits :adoration:)

My Goals:  

10lb down by New Years 

Meal prepping most days (just being realistic)

Exercise minimum 3 times a week

• Like 2

Level 3 Elf Ranger

"With Loyalty I Will Endeavor..."

dph.gif

Hehe. Hi there, I'm Stella. Welcome to the rebellion! Woah, a helicopter mechanic? That sounds so intriguing! I bet that was such an interesting job. I can only imagine how you'd get into doing something like that. Ahh, 9 pounds? I was just under that and my mother will never let me forget what I put her through, haha! :D Anywho, those seem like some great start-out goals, especially allowing yourself a little room for "whoopsie-daisy" days (we all have 'em). Although hopefully you'll still squeeze in some time for playing Fallout 4 (am-a-zing choice in games, by the way)! I like to treat myself after a day of adventuring and exploring by snuggling up in my seahawks blankie and doing the very same in the world of Skyrim :) 

Really hope to see you around on the boards!

Best of luck!

Your shield-sister,

Stella :P 

• Like 1

Stella   ::   Sprightly Elf   ::   Level 1

Me!      ::    Battle log       ::   Challenge

6 minutes ago, Tyrgal said:

Welcome dribilie :)

You know how it goes: First you conquer the wasteland and then you continue questing in the outside world. There's less Nuka Cola Quantum here, but it can still be rad as hell. :D

See you around!

I love the pun at the end!!!

Also thanks everyone for the encouragement. To answer your question @Stellakin I fell into my job basically on accident and it was interesting but back breaking some days. Always fun to see the look on the new guys face when I tell them to step aside and play with something twice my size like its nothing.

• Like 1

Level 3 Elf Ranger

2 hours ago, dribilie said:

I love the pun at the end!!!

Also thanks everyone for the encouragement. To answer your question @Stellakin I fell into my job basically on accident and it was interesting but back breaking some days. Always fun to see the look on the new guys face when I tell them to step aside and play with something twice my size like its nothing.

The look on other's faces must have been the best motivation :P

Have a good challenge! Those are some decent goals. Do you have some steps towards getting you to loose 10lbs by January?

they / them  |  half-orc paladin ( oath of the watcher )   --   lv 0

Challenge 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20Battle Log ~ Epic Quest

3 hours ago, IAmInfinite said:

The look on other's faces must have been the best motivation :P

Have a good challenge! Those are some decent goals. Do you have some steps towards getting you to loose 10lbs by January?

The looks were pretty good depending on the kid coming in. My steps currently are to clean up my eating using meal prep because lets be honest, if the food isn't readily available I'm going to find food that is. Also starting to work out again, I'm on my feet all day at work but I need some solid strength and endurance training or this extra I'm toting around is never going to leave.

• Like 1

Level 3 Elf Ranger

Welcome to the Rebellion! You're right, our goals are way similar! *air high five* 

It's a smart set up, 2 of your goals support the third one. It's a combo leading to a critical hit! (Batman: Arkham City has infiltrated my analogies...)

You've got this! I'll be following along! (P.s. join the Rangers, we're super fun! :p)

• Like 1
22 hours ago, x Valkyrie x said:

Welcome to the Rebellion! You're right, our goals are way similar! *air high five* 

It's a smart set up, 2 of your goals support the third one. It's a combo leading to a critical hit! (Batman: Arkham City has infiltrated my analogies...)

You've got this! I'll be following along! (P.s. join the Rangers, we're super fun! :p)

I'm in the rangers room daily since I started this journey checking things out and about to hop over to see if they posted the 4 week challenge that I've been waiting for since Saturday :D. I'll see you there!

• Like 1

Level 3 Elf Ranger

6 hours ago, Raxie said:

You're just in time for a 4-week challenge if you want to post your goals over in that section in the Rangers (assuming Rangers from your guild icon)! We will take care of you over there. Welcome to the Rebellion!  Let me know if you have any questions

I'm anxiously awaiting the rest of that challenge since I read the intro Saturday. Going to go see if it's posted now!

Level 3 Elf Ranger

If you are talking about the mini-challenge, yes it's up finally LOL

B'ker Level 1 Half-elf Ranger  STR: 3  DEX: 3  CON: 3  INT: 3  WIS: 2  CHA: 2

Bker Survives December Challenge Tracking Spreadsheet

Walking to Mordor (2019) Spreadsheet

MyFitnessPal | FitBit | Instagram

Walking to Mordor 1879.44 miles/1779 miles

Mini Challenge:  Week 1:  | Week 2:  | Week 3 | Week 4 | Week 5 |