Hey all!  I am back to the real world after completing camp nerd fitness.  I hadn't been on the forums yet, so I figured it was time.  I am hoping to finally get out of the see-saw rut that I have been in.  Losing weight, gaining it, losing, etc.  I want to lose and keep it off.  Currently, I train 3x a week hardstyle kbs.  I will sometimes throw in 2 extra workouts of different things.  They are all trainer supplied, so I don't have to worry about coming up with things.  I love my gym!  

After camp, I am thinking of joining a boxing gym because I just LOVED the class I took. 

So, the thing holding me back is food and weekends.  I am hoping to continue with some of the lessons I learned at camp to get control of that.

Can't wait to get to know the community!  If there is anything that you think I might miss otherwise, please let me know!

Thanks

Brandy

• Like 3
On 9/26/2016 at 9:02 AM, brandyb1027 said:

Hey all!  I am back to the real world after completing camp nerd fitness.  I hadn't been on the forums yet, so I figured it was time.  I am hoping to finally get out of the see-saw rut that I have been in.  Losing weight, gaining it, losing, etc.  I want to lose and keep it off.  Currently, I train 3x a week hardstyle kbs.  I will sometimes throw in 2 extra workouts of different things.  They are all trainer supplied, so I don't have to worry about coming up with things.  I love my gym!  

After camp, I am thinking of joining a boxing gym because I just LOVED the class I took. 

So, the thing holding me back is food and weekends.  I am hoping to continue with some of the lessons I learned at camp to get control of that.

Can't wait to get to know the community!  If there is anything that you think I might miss otherwise, please let me know!

Thanks

Brandy

Welcome! You'll find we are a very open and helpful bunch so don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions or need any help.

• Like 1

Half-Elf: Ranger/Assassin

Challenges: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6a] [6b] [7] [8] [8.5] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [ --> Battle Log]

Old Battle Logs [2017] New Battle Log 2018: Reforged

DragonForging My Life: Epic Quests [Google D] Epic Quests [NF]

Lifter Profile [Symmetric Strength] Racer Profile [Athlinks] Body Comp [G-Sheet] Running Stats [G-Sheet]

4 hours ago, brandyb1027 said:

How so? Once you select a board, you should see a button that says Start new topic. Click that and away you go!

Also, you are only allowed 10 posts for 24 hours after you sign up. To prevent spammers. I found out the hard way :)

I signed up in July, but today is my first attempt at reading/posting.  I can't find a reply button, do I have to just quote you to respond?  This format is confusing to me.

17 minutes ago, SarahAVL said:

I signed up in July, but today is my first attempt at reading/posting.  I can't find a reply button, do I have to just quote you to respond?  This format is confusing to me.

What format are you using?  Tapatalk?  Browser?  What version?

When I am looking at a post, there is a box at the bottom with my picture to the left and a white box to type in.  There is place holder text saying "Reply to this Topic".

You'll get the hang of it.  No worries :) 

Here's a screenshot

Screenshot.gif

• Like 1