Hello! I have no idea how to forum.

Just wanted to jump over here and say Hello!!! I went to Camp NerdFitness for the past 2 years and loved it and loved the community. One of my goals for the next year is to be more involved in fitness communities to become better all around. I apparently made an account a long time ago but didn't think through the whole naming process. 

Camp this year really solidified for me that I can and should pursue the dream that I've been bouncing around in my head about quitting working in engineering, and eventually opening and owning my own gym. My girlfriend (she's a counselor) and I talk about creating a space in a gym that partners with a therapy center working with obesity, eating disorders, and body dismorphia. This idea is going through several iterations we have a long road to travel but it's definitely something I feel is a significant part of my adventure in life.

Just wanted to stop in here and say HI! I have no idea what I'm doing! Rambling over... for now.

Greetings!

I like the idea of your space. Do you have a goal for when you want that to happen? I find, with a big project like that, setting a bunch of small, achievable goals culminating in the final big goal is a good way to go. It's a great way to avoid just collecting those underpants along the way. ;-)

Rangers, ho!

My Character and Epic Quest

My current Challenge

Previous Challenges: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8