Blocky - The Cubular Warrior (with a dash of Ranger)

Ahoy!

Just wanted to say hey. I've already posted in the Warriors challenge thread but figured i should check in here too.

Background:

I'm 36

I've been an army medic, thenparamedic, and currently a personal trainer.

I have several injuries I'mworking around (3 different spine injuries and a knee with no cartilage)

Nerd Stuff:

I play Warhammer 40K (actually a bit of a lie... haven't played in forever but still enjoy making terrain for the game),

I watch a shit load of sci-fi,

I read ALL the fantasy and sci-fi books,

I play with (I guess adults would say "collect") classic space LEGO (1980's era).

Gym Stuff:

I powerlift (raw with wraps).

Meet total: 500kg, SQ 175kg, B 110kg, D 215kg (deadlift bar). Meet Wilks: 304 @ bw 100kg,

Gym total: 517kg, SQ 185kg, B 122.5kg, D 210kg (stiff bar). Gym Wilks: 309 @ bw 105kg,

I use a conjugate style approach.

In the past I've used Crossfit Football, Original Cube method and dabbled in RTS.

Goals:

Get stronger,

Get leaner,

Play more outside (hiking, kayaking etc...).

• Like 1

Neutral Gargoyle Warrior with a dash of Ranger/Monk/Adventurer. Now LEVEL 9!  My Instagram

STR 78, CON 31, DEX 1, INT 21, WIS 13.5, CHA 4

Meet lifts: SQ 175kg, B 112.5kg, Dead 215kg.   Gym lifts: SQ 185kg, B 132.5kg, Dead 220kg

Nerd Stuff: Sci Fi TV, Sci Fi + Fantasy Books, Classic Space Lego, Warhammer 40K...

Hi 

A nerd who wants to get stronger, better and have fun and adventure ...

You belong here

welcome to the rebellion

• Like 1

If you want something, go get it. Period 

Epic Quest                                     Intro post                                    Duolingo