30 push ups and 90s plank!!!

This might sound stupid. I recently found out that I could add planks and push ups (and other exercises) in the app from SL 5x5. It seemed fun to do add them. I just didn't expect much of it. A month ago I had difficulties doing 20 sec plank and getting to 10 push ups all at once. Now I did it pretty easy. Not all at once, took some rests... but still... wow... I'm flabbergasted. 

Also, it says I should add 2.5k next time. How should I do this?

• Like 2

Current Challenge
Previous challenge: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5

Facebook

Instagram

Way to go!

Have you thought about just wearing a backpack to add weight? You can get special weighted vests but they're bloody expensive. I just put a backpack on and some books in it, something that won't move around too much. 

• Like 1

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

1 hour ago, Guzzi said:

Way to go!

Have you thought about just wearing a backpack to add weight? You can get special weighted vests but they're bloody expensive. I just put a backpack on and some books in it, something that won't move around too much. 

Yeah, I just need to do that after my workout at home because I am not allowed taking a backpack in the gym

Current Challenge
Previous challenge: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5

Facebook

Instagram