Hi, I'm Anna, I'm 21 and currently living in Barcelona but I'm originally from England :) I did my first half marathon three weeks ago in Paris (Disney!) on basically no training with a time of 2.26.05. I'm here because I signed up to run a 10km and a half in California next May, and the full marathon in Barcelona in March and I want to be a lot more committed to training properly this time. I also play hooker for a rugby team so I'm interested in more core and strength stuff too :)

Outside of sport I'm studying for a masters in biomedical science, love reading, speak English, French and learning Spanish and have a crazy obsession with Duffy teddies (Disney bear). My half next year is also in Disney because it is Tinkerbell themed and she is my spirit character :D 

• Like 2

Hi 

welcome to the rebellion.

Congrats on that half marathon.

You seem to belong somewhere between a scout and a warrior. I dont know may be even a ranger.

Good luck with the upcoming 10k.

Stay strong

If you want something, go get it. Period 

Epic Quest                                     Intro post                                    Duolingo

Hey!!! Thought I'd better say hello to another Brit. I'm Scottish so technically I think I'm breaking some kind of law by speaking to an English person but hey, I like to live dangerously! :D 

How do you like living in Barcelona? It's a city I've always wanted to visit, the Barrio Gótico must be amazing!

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously