Conquered Tomb Isle!

Tomb Isle has been ground under my heel. Tomb Isle is what I've been referring to Week 5 Day 3 of Couch to 5K as. It's a two mile run with no stopping or walking.

And I did it yesterday. I had been so intimidated by this, but it turned out to be way easier than I thought. I honestly could have gone a little more. When I started Week 1 Day 1, I could barely run for a minute. I couldn't even imagine being at this point, especially so quickly.

• Like 2

Rangers, ho!

My Character and Epic Quest

My current Challenge

Previous Challenges: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Well done! Running was always my arch enemy, when I started with my personal trainer the one thing I said to her was "Don't ever ask me to run."

I tried to take up running loads of times but I could never manage more than a few minutes, it was just pain and torture. It's amazing how "easy" it is with a program like C25K though, it almost feels like you're cheating! :D 

Keep up the good work.

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously