What do you do for fun?

Hi, all,

Paleo is the best thing that ever happened to me. I have more energy and enthusiasm than in living memory. Exercising is part of it, but I have to ask, what do you guys do for fun? I've been so depressed/anxious/preoccupied for years that I don't even know what I like anymore. I just want to go out and do -->something!<--

I read a lot, but I'm looking to learn to leave the house and be part of the world. Thoughts?

• Like 1

I kayak, hike, and bike. I recently started playing disc golf. It's lots of fun. I backpack, camp, and go visit friends in other towns when time & finances permit.

Sometimes I fish, but I get distracted really easily. ;) When I get together with my family, we play different card games. They're on a Phase 10 kick right now. I have several friends that geocache. I'm not into, but I like tagging along on their hunts sometimes. My guy & I like to take the kids bowling when we can get together and have a little spare cash. We also mini golf. Where are you from, if you don't mind me asking? :)