Strife's Game Reset

Hey rebellion.  Strife here.  Its been a year or two since I've been here. 

It's time to open the old war chest, dust off the sword and armor, and head off toward adventure.  In the past, I've come in blazing like a raging fire, full of motivation and ready to conquer the world. 

This time I return humble.  I have learned that motivation eventually runs out (often quickly) and when that happens it is easy to lose your way.  What I intend to do this time is cultivate the discipline to keep going when motivation gives out.  I'm 50 lbs heavier than I was 2 years ago (even just typing that out was difficult) and I'm the heaviest I've ever been at 230 lbs.  I've spent these past few years battling depression and trying a number of solutions, but I've ultimately come to believe that the best solution is to work on myself.  Some of my obstacles are lacking motivation to get to the gym, a love a beers and sweets, and a lack of good sleep. 

I'm excited that there is a 4-week challenge starting soon (didn't they used to be 6-weeks?) so that I can start to get a foot hold on those aforementioned obstacles.  I'm not ready to slay dragons yet, but I'll be damned if I can't go slay some jellies on the first floor of the dungeon. 

-Strife

Level 2 Human Ex-SOLDIER - Ranger/Assassin

| Str: 12 | Dex: 4 | Con: 7 | Sta: 13 | Wis: 3 | Cha: 13 |

"Steel your mind and the body will follow."