Hi everyone.

My name is Bryan and I am 24 years old. I decided to join this forum and post here because I've always been interested in video games and movies, and I think it's an awesome idea to use that interest to keep people motivated to workout. I was going to the gym a lot last year and was in pretty good shape but I had to have shoulder surgery in january to repair my labrum. The surgery went great but the recovery did not. My shoulder froze up and I lost most/if not all range of motion. It took about 6-8 months to get back to almost 100% range of motion and very little pain. Now that I have almost all function back I want to get in better shape. I've tried a few times in the past couple months to start up going to the gym again but I'm having trouble being consistent. I think the challenges and leveling up will help me stay consistent because I love rpg games and its so great to get hit a higher level. 

In my profile I was trying to decide between warrior and ranger because I enjoy weight lifting when going to the gym but I know I should be doing more/any cardio so I decided on ranger. Plus superman has to be strong and fast.  

My plan is to read over some other peoples challenges and see how these work and then start my own and update the thread.

• Like 3

Sorry to hear about the shoulder issue, that sucks, but glad to hear it's well on the mend. :)  Getting involved with the challenges is a great way to meet other people and get support. If you need any help or if you're not sure about anything just ask. :)

• Like 1

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

hi

welcome to the  rebellion

Gather some ideas and put them together at the upcoming 4 week challange

Have fun

If you want something, go get it. Period 

Epic Quest                                     Intro post                                    Duolingo