Hi all, 

I'm Oryx, 24 year old trans man living in London. Long story short I was a jock girl in high school, gymnast, boxing, rugby, mountain bike etc. But a combinAtion of injury and depression stopped all my interest in sports. 

Fast forward 10 years and I've figured out that I'm a man, gone some way to getting my physical appearance to match that, discovered gaming and sci fi, got in a long term relationship and become depressed..again. 

Im on the road to recovery from depression and for me a big part of that is wanting to feel physically strong again. I'm a little heavier than I used to be and am actually ok with that BUT I want to look and feel chubby, but in shape (think power lifter/bear on a mountain). I eat well but am the kind of person who tends to carry a little around the middle lol. 

So yeah, I'm here to get stronger and bigger, mostly for helping me with depression but also in preparation for the next part of my transition which will be correcting a botched chest reconstruction next year sometime. It really helps the surgeon if patients have good muscle mass and definition in their chest, and being fit will obviously give me better results and make recovery a lot easier. 

So that's me! 

• Like 5