Well hello!

My name is Brett, I'm 30 and from South Dakota and I'm tired of the status quo.

Growing up I was a hyperactive, spastic little child. Discipline and perseverance were foreign concepts to me. That being said I had no plan for what I wanted to do with my life. Up until late 2012 this didn't really concern me however after a break up that year I started, though ever so briefly, to question things.

Is this all there is to life? Just fast food and video games? Is there A God and is the Church fulfilling it's role? What's other countries like? 

Well long story short I've discovered the answers to such things, a lot of it in 2014.

That leads me to today. I am approximately 340 lbs, single, living in my parents basement. Employed but the nearest point for the potential of greater gainful employment is next fall. The reasoning for mentioning my past is simple, though I can have impressive resolve my endurance and perseverance suck. I don't know how to last.

All that being said I am calling on the Rebellion for help. Particularly in emotional support but also for recommendations and feedback.

IronFrenzy217 reporting in. 

• Like 1

Welcome to the Rebellion!

The 4-week challenges are a great way to get to know the community and get some accountability. There are also several Accountabilibuddy groups that focus on specific areas like overcoming procrastination, etc., that can help you stay focused on your goals.

While you find your way around the forums, I'd recommend joining the Rebels and starting a basic challenge that you can build on - something foundational like "eat one veggie instead of potato chips" or "walk around the block once a day" that you can build on. We have a couple weeks left to the current challenge, so it can be a trial run while you get a feel for the community.

Good luck on your journey!

"'It's time for a few small repairs,' she said." - Shawn Colvin