SNES is still relevant

9d0c7a019f4f9bc8ad608e7989f09d0d.gif

If you are reading the NF intros, you must be a cool person interested in supporting others. Go you!

I'm a married dad in his thirties, a grad student, and I have a great job. Together, though, there is a lot of stress and fitness and nutrition can take a back seat. I used to have a bulletproof metabolism, but those days are gone and I've got some brain retraining to do. I'm here to log my progress and to be inspired by you.

Have a great day!

• Like 1

Awesome, what a cool hobby! I loaded some emulators onto a Raspberry Pi, that's been my approach to keeping the love alive. It's not user friendly but it works surprisingly well.

I have a tendency to set really big audacious goals, with mixed results. My plan for this next challenge is to keep them modest so I can get a taste of success. I have experience with loving the gym and exercise, so I want to get back to that mindset.

I think my plan for the next four weeks is to set an exercise goal for two workouts a week and a diet goal to not stack two bad days back to back. I think the mindfulness and commitment will help me stack a few wins in a row!

• Like 1