Starting over...again

Hello, every one! I'm terrible at intros but I will do my best. I've been reading nerd fitness on and off basically since Steve started it but never really took the plunge and joined the community. I'm a 32 year old father of one awesome boy and have a incredible wife that i'm very lucky to have. My fitness/health journey has been nothing but a roller coaster ride for the past 10 years. When i first started reading this website I became very motivated, starting running, eating right, and lost about 45 to 50 lbs and gained some muscle in the process. Then I gained all of that back. Then I lost half of it only to gain it back again. So, now I find myself binge eating, especially late at night, and not getting in much (if any) exercise. I feel terrible, No energy, my clothes from as little as last year do not fit me at all anymore. I'm sick of it. I decided to join in hopes to meet some people with the same issues I'm facing and to help hold myself accountable.