I'll be honest here... I've been apart of the academy for quite some time now.. and with this honesty.. I really haven't been doing much. I've been trying to eat better, and now I have decided to get my attempt at home workouts. Gotta start small I guess. 

I just re-came across the 20 minute hotel workout that I tried Level 1 in my apartment, part of me is aching a little bit, and the other part of me is glad I went through it. 

Now I know that rest days are important, what do I do on my rest day? and how can I mix the 20-minute hotel workout with the Level 1 body workouts? I think I can do all or most of those, just don't have a raised enough sturdy enough surface for incline pushups.. 

Also for the Farmer's walk if you only do one arm at a time, would I have to double the time to walk around? 30s with 1 arm, switch and 30s with the other?

I've seen progress of others, and that's great, seeing that makes me want to get work done so I can make some progress. 

Thanks for any advice.