Hey ya all! Whimsy here. Been a member since 2017 but have never joined a challenge until now. Was active at the start, accomplishing quest after quest then ultimately ran out of steam and just stopped. ^^' This time I decided to join the challenge to give myself a sense of accountability and a feeling of friendly competitiveness.
As for the title of my post, it is my mantra this year.
Self-Awareness. I know I am overweight and I have formed bad habits.
Self-Acceptance. I accept those as simply facts about myself. Facts that are not gonna go away or disappear magically no matter how much I wish them to do so.
Change. And so I'm going to give my all taking the steps I know I need to do in order to change them for my own sake. It will be hard, I have tried changing numerous times in the past only to give up and bury my head in the proverbial sand. But this time, I am armed with the knowledge I have learned from those past tries and this burning feeling in me that is getting stronger and stronger each day I give in to my procrastination and bad habit of self-denial.
My main goals these year are:
1. Fitness Goals - Lose more or less 66 lbs.
2. Diet Goals - Avoid unhealthy carbs (cakes, fast food, bread) and stick to my meal plan which involves eating more veggies and drinking more water.
3. Skin Care and Beauty Goals - Be consistent with drinking 2 mugs of warm water after waking up. Follow my daily beauty rituals.
4. Work/Money Goals - Since I work freelance, I need to be consistent with my working schedule. The past year I have been admittedly lazy, working only when I want to or only when I need money for something. This year I'm gonna make it so I work 6 days a week, 8 hrs a day. This is so I can save up money and be able to travel.
In line with those main goals, my goals for this 4 week challenge are as follows:
1. Fitness Goal:
-4x Full Body Strength Training/Week.
-Yoga Everyday. Lighter yoga focused more on stretching during the days I have strength training.
-Guided Meditation every morning.
2. Diet Goal:
-Substitute quinoa instead of eating white rice.
-Pace my meals. No eating/drinking after 2 hrs of every meal.
-Restrain myself from buying and eating cookies and cakes.
-More veggies and lean meat.
-Be aware of the food I eat and drink.
-No eating after 7pm.
3. Skin Care and Beauty Goals:
-Drink 2 mugs of warm water after waking up everyday.
-Wait 45 minutes before eating breakfast.
- Maintain daily, weekly and monthly beauty rituals.
4. Work/Money Goals:
-Work 6 days a week, 8 hrs a day. Adjusting my working time as needed as long as I get to work 8 hrs a day.
-Save and appropriate money on the list of things/activities you need to save up on.
5. Additional Goal:
-Sleep 6-7 hrs per night. Sleep early, wake up early.