Not pics- but my favourite quick noms. When you eat lots and are very busy you have to cook quick.
I don't eat breakfast, no time and no need. Breakfast being the most important meal is somewhat of a fallacy IMO. My breakfast is 10am at my desk at work, or 2pm post lunchtime cardio if fasting.
- Tuna and cottage cheese, with peas or jacket potato and peas for a main meal.
- Greek Yogurt and blueberries with cinnamon
- Mince 5/12% fat depending on cutting/bulking, chopped tomatoes, veg and pasta/rice
- Chicken, rice and peas - with a sauce if I have time.
The above is a common day for me, and I can prep 3 days of this in under an hour.
work mid morning snacks I make often, usually if I am running at lunch:
- Banana honey and whey shake
- PB&J Sandwhich
- Protein Cookie
Work afternoon snacks.
- Tin of Tuna, 20g TarTar Sauce, Slides Cucumber, Wholemeal Roll
- Chicken Salad with balsamic vinegar
- Chicken, mayo, SPICY++ sauce and salad wrap
- Cold frittata
- Boiled Eggs
hmm.. plenty more but I have gone blank, I need to buy myself a diary and start keeping my 'quick' recipes with the macros.