Opinions please!

Which pair of glasses?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which pair?

• Left picture
    • Right picture

I have no idea how to create an actual poll (feel free to enlighten me if you can) but I recently got new glasses and I wanted some honest opinions about which look best, the new ones or the old ones because I'm just not sure that I really like the new ones. :(

I'm not going to say which are which, I don't want to sway anyone's opinion, but I will point out that the ones on the left don't have the anti-glare coating which is why you can't see my eyes so clearly in that pic.

cd9769c5cf5ed2d1b45b973ce1c594c0.jpg

Please don't let that turn out huge :hopelessness: Let me know what you think.

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

15 hours ago, Hazard said:

Added poll.

Thank youuuuu!  I created the post on tapatalk (so I could upload the pic) but they've gone and updated it again and I can't figure it out AGAIN.  :hopelessness: 

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

I wore rimless glasses for years (which were perpetually smudgy as I was always reaching up to adjust them), then slim silver frames for more years.  At the insistence of a more fashion-aware relative, I got thick tortoiseshell frames with a more rectangular shape about a year ago.  They took some getting used to, but I'm happy with them now.  It seems thicker, bolder frames and horizontal lenses are "in" these days.  (Another relative pointed out to me the woman on the "Arrow" TV show wears thick rims, and looks good in em.)

Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.

Hylian Assassin 5'5", 143 lbs.
Half-marathon: 3:02
It is pitch dark. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.