Hello all,

I joined NerdFitness back in Feb, started the challenge, and almost immediately crashed big time. With the respiratory flu, I was knocked out of the game for two months. Then my sister was getting married and so we had to sort through our entire house dividing stuff up, re-organizing, and moving. Big, big stress.

I'm finally back to a point where I can think about my own life (without panicking) and try to get it in order again.

So, I'm going to slowly piece myself together, pick at things as I feel like it, and sign up for the next challenge when it comes up in Aug.

Cheers!

Jayim

• Like 1

My NF Character

My Intro Thread: A Life to LIVE

Challenges: #1Respawn, #2#3#4 (Failed)#5 (Respawn) - Current one!

15 hours ago, Jayim said:

Just small stuff to begin with. Getting up in the morning. Eating breakfast. Signing into work every day. I think that's enough for now.

That's awesome! Making lifestyle changes is more of a slow-and-steady thing, so I think starting small is a great idea. After all, even if it sounds "small," it's enough for you to feel challenged, right? You can only judge yourself against yourself. 

Even if you're going to wait for August to start a 4WC, feel free to drop by the Rebel Guild (or Assassins if you're more comfortable there) and take a look at some people's challenges to get back into the feel of it. You can also start halfway through the current challenge and do a mini two-weeker if you decide you want to. :)

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Wobbegong said:

Even if you're going to wait for August to start a 4WC, feel free to drop by the Rebel Guild (or Assassins if you're more comfortable there) and take a look at some people's challenges to get back into the feel of it. You can also start halfway through the current challenge and do a mini two-weeker if you decide you want to. :)

I think I'll do that over the weekend. =)

• Like 1

My NF Character

My Intro Thread: A Life to LIVE

Challenges: #1Respawn, #2#3#4 (Failed)#5 (Respawn) - Current one!