• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Weekend exercise!

Saturday:

5km run - My first outside run in 18 months or so. In a residential area, in a city, why the fuck are hills even a thing. This was humbling to say the least. 35minutes for 5km 

Sunday:

5km walk - Did the same track but walked it. This took 50minutes so I kinda felt better about the run 

20/6

Umm so i did something stupid and signed up for a 12km. It's part of the Tauranga International Marathon...

Cardio: 12.1km 1hr35min

Instead of being ridiculous with the speeds at the start or finish to get a good time I set the treadmill on 8km/h and just ran until my watch said 12km. Everything hurts. The stupid amount of extra time this took was a bit of a shock to the system.

• Like 1

21/6

Main:

Squat 5x5 90kg

Cardio:

5km run

I can basically do 5km anytime I choose now, so I guess I might have to up my minimum to 7.5? maybe 8? The more I start to enjoy running, the more I need to do it longer and longer. I think this shit is going to overtake my life lol

• Like 1

26/6

Bench 3x3 80kg 3x5 60kg

Bodybuilding fluff for a pump - This has happen happening every session, but I'm going to start elaborating on it maybe

Cardio:

5km run

9km ride

28/6

Aww man... Finding a balance between running and lifting is harder than I thought. My legs are always a little jelly lately. Not enough to stop me being able to do my minimum of 5km but definitely enough that I can't squat

Attempted 5x5 105kg

Real sets : 5, 5, 3, 3 , 1

Got to start looking more in to recovery.

Run 5km 

4/6

5km run.

It was meant to be my long run, but i just didn't have it in me today. I'm feeling pretty worn down and my lower back hurts. I'm going to go light and take the weekend off I think.

5/6

5x5 Squats 60kg - Stripped the weight back down because my lower back is a little eh.

10km run because i like to torture myself

09/07

5x5 Deadlift - 100kg Easy night

4x8 - Bent over row 60kg

3x10 - Pullovers

3x10 Pulldown

5km run

Decided on an easy night because my back got jacked last Monday deadlifting because of shitty form. I got too carried away because of a shit day and ended up shitting up my last week. Tonight felt good though so back to grinding

10/7

Had the chance to stay in the gym a bit longer, and only late night I have this week, so decided to run. My goal to myself was 1hr30min and I get to go to KFC and get a double down. I probably won't be able to run until the weekend now haha

12km 1hr35mins

Yeah, I got my KFC!