How to fix broken dentures?

Hey!! I’m a fitness freak. I used to workout daily. I lost few of my upper teeth due to gum disease. It looked weird without teeth so I got my dentures 4 weeks back.
I was happy to see myself with new teeth even though I felt uncomfortable in the beginning. But yesterday when I was exercising, something unexpected happened. My dentures fell on the floor and it broke. I was shocked and stayed there for a minute. It was hard for me to believe. I don’t know how my dentures came out. I immediately called upon my dentist but I couldn’t get an appointment for this week to fix my broken dentures. 
One of my friends suggested going for an emergency dental service in Toronto. She said they accept only emergency situations so I could get it fixed at any time without waiting for a week. I’m thinking of going to the emergency dental care tomorrow. I still wonder how it fell out of my mouth. Has anyone here experienced a similar situation? Please share your thoughts regarding this.

I knocked out my fake teeth by taking a shoulder to the jaw, which coincidentally is how I lost them in the first place

Just make sure you are using the right type of adhesive to keep them in. Which I don't know because all mine are screwed in 

Between a rock and a hard place, use our finger nails to climb, it's all we know..........

Daily Mile

Perfer et obdura: Dolor hic tibi proderit olim

I have two teeth missing, I didn't lose them, they just never grew in for some reason.  I have bridgework now, which means that they are permanently fixed in place, attached to the teeth at either side but I had to use a plate for a while.  It seems to me that your plate is a poor fit if it managed to come loose, I can't really see any reason why it would out otherwise I'm afraid.  :(

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously