Well I've been at this fitness and working at thing for about 4 months and I finally hit the point where I feel like my body needs a break.

I have been working out consistently 3/4 times a week for about 4 months and I finally hit the point where I felt like I was starting to hit lower numbers of reps and a general fatigue.

ill take this next weeks workout slots for strength and fit in some yoga and stretching , while keeping up my off day 15-20 min jump rope and hand balance practice.

im also going to lessen my calorie deficit.

i definitely feel like I'm more aware of how my body feels.

also I hit 219.2 lbs(down from 286)this morning.:)

Day 1:

well its 5 am and I'm up for work, I already feel like maybe I should just put in a little workout tonight.

I am going to try and jump rope tonight but not strength training !!

feels weird , like I'm worried I'm going to get super fat again over night if I don't work out.

Day 4 :

kinda sucked, my shoulder has started hurting so I'm going to have to dial back a bit and I've made an appt. with my doc and get a physio referral.

it was my birthday and I was super stressed about work. My wife went out to Shakespeare in the park and I stayed at home and ate a sleeve of crackers and salsa.

calories ????

Day 7:

back to lowering my calories. I'm looking forward to going back to strength training, but won't be able to go ham until I get my shoulder sorted.

Im hoping that this week of resting and eating a higher calorie count will give my body the shot it needs to get back to steady losing. 

My next big goal I'm training for is my first chin up. 

Anyway back to to the normal battle log.