Hazard Rebirth: The second evolution

On 11/5/2017 at 10:43 PM, GregT. said:

Keep it going Hazard.  You are 63.91 miles in and 19.37% completed.  Brush the fur on your toes, and prepare for the trail ahead.

I was just thinking... hazard, are you doing this with or without shoes? and if it's with shoes have you worn through the soles yet? :P 

2014! #1 | #2 | #3 | #4 | #5 2015! #6 | #7 | #8 | #9 | #10 | #11 | #12 | 2016! #13 | #14 | #15 | #16 | #17 | #18 | #19 | #20 | #21 | #22 | #23 | 2017! #24 | #25 | #26 | #27 | #28 | #29 | #30 | #31 | #32 | #33 | 2018! #34 | #35 | #36 | #37v1 | #37v2 | 2019! #38 | #39 | #40reference materials | academy battle log

mermaid ninja assassin. on a motorcycle. with swords. and knitting needles. and kittens.

3 hours ago, karinajean said:

I was just thinking... hazard, are you doing this with or without shoes?

Both 

3 hours ago, karinajean said:

and if it's with shoes have you worn through the soles yet? :P 

Not yet.  My last pair of these shoes made it about 9 months.  Not bad for $15.

• Like 2

You haven't seen my Final Form

I Stand With Gina Carano

48 minutes ago, Hazard said:

Only 1.75 miles walked today

WALK ON!

With this added in today Hazard, you are on your way to the cottony goodness that will be your prize! 

83.35 mi walked 25.26% completed, average miles per day 7.57 miles.  Not to shabby for a 3.5 foot tall humanoid with flippers for feet. :)

• Like 1

TANSTAAFL!   

What is not gained through labor is paid for in pride!

STR 8/DEX 4/CON 6/INT 8/WIS 8/CHA 6

BATTLE LOG: GREG T and The Temple Of Fe

Greg T. Proclaims " To mediocrity and Beyond! 2018"

GregT MFP Food Diary

GregT's Spotify Lists

Nice rebound Hazard!  I was beginning to have hope of saving shipping charges lol.  You are over 100 miles now.   105.09 miles.  Keep it up. 

ES250-100_hiking_100miles.jpg

• Like 1

TANSTAAFL!   

What is not gained through labor is paid for in pride!

STR 8/DEX 4/CON 6/INT 8/WIS 8/CHA 6

BATTLE LOG: GREG T and The Temple Of Fe

Greg T. Proclaims " To mediocrity and Beyond! 2018"

GregT MFP Food Diary

GregT's Spotify Lists

6 hours ago, SeanP said:

Wow, so much walking!  Reminds me of my big city days when I would do similarly epic walks

That's one thing I envy about bigger cities.  Most have decent sidewalks.  I loved my visit to D.C. last decade in part for that reason.  I parked the car when we arrived, didn't touch it again until we left.

• Like 3

I Stand With Gina Carano

I walked 13.56 miles.  Our Fellowship has climbed Hollin Ridge, a western outlier of the Misty Mountains that marked the northern border of the long lost Elven kingdom of Eregion, also known as Hollin.  We planned to spend the night here but we were overflown by large flocks of crows, which may be servants of Saruman.  We therefore continued walking on further today than planned, striking out southeast toward the mountain pass, and found a more secluded place to camp.

latest?cb=20150429115924

• Like 5

I Stand With Gina Carano