Hazard Rebirth: The second evolution

Long ranging lately!

• Like 1

Raptron, alot assassin

67666564636261605958 575655545352515049484746454443424140393837363534333231302928272625242322212019181716151413121110987 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

A couple of weeks ago I discovered The Order of the Stick.   This webcomic tickled me in all the right ways.  The first 12 pages are fairly directionless humor, but then a story goal is introduced on #13 and things start coming together.  1100+ pages later, I'm all caught up, totally invested in these characters, and still excitedly looking forward to reading more when the next page comes out.

ootschar.gif

• Like 3

You haven't seen my Final Form

I Stand With Gina Carano

Here's three months of daily data condensed into weekly averages.   

I've been holding pretty steady all around.   It's interesting to note that if I weren't doing the walking, I would be about 15 lbs heavier than I am right now. 

I [emoji171] data! I really should start keeping a spreadsheet, though the results won't be half as impressive as yours [emoji3]

• Like 2

Level 2 Hedgehog

LRD's Daily Battle Log

Previous Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Epic Quest

"Even the smallest candle burns brighter in the dark."

Great Job Hazard.  I just want to you to know I blame you.  I am looking at having a treadmill delivered in the next week so I can begin a journey as well regardless of the temps outside.  I am even looking for an attachment to allow me to use my laptop while I walk and do work, watch stuff.  I just want to pre-empivly say I hate you for the pain you have inspired me to inflict upon myself lol.  I have thought about this many times since I came over here and I am finally going to do it.  Your daily count as to how far you are going and the story line you are using for your trek are fantastic and inspiring,  I just need to come up with something as well.  \\

Have a good weekend.  Ballet tonight in Dubai!

• Like 2

TANSTAAFL!   

What is not gained through labor is paid for in pride!

STR 8/DEX 4/CON 6/INT 8/WIS 8/CHA 6

BATTLE LOG: GREG T and The Temple Of Fe

Greg T. Proclaims " To mediocrity and Beyond! 2018"

GregT MFP Food Diary

GregT's Spotify Lists

Only 1.13 miles walked today.  But I'm already over 35 for the week, so today and tomorrow's mileage are bonuses.

In other news, I feel like doing lat pulls.  So I finally re-installed onto to my training cage the cable system that I'd shoved into a closet when we first moved here.

• Like 4

I Stand With Gina Carano

Cable pulls.  Have fun with that.  Lat pulls and pull ups are another exercise group I am really looking forward to doing again along with military presses, and overhead presses once I get my shoulder fixed.

TANSTAAFL!   

GregT MFP Food Diary

GregT's Spotify Lists

Walked 1.48 miles.

I've been lazy about strength training last month.  I need to get the barbell moving again.  GainzZz require effort.

did-you-pay-the-iron-price-t-shirts-men-

I should probably turn my brain off and just run an LP.  If I need it, it'll last me a few months at least and be a good thing. If I don't need it, running through a novice LP again won't set me back any more than not training does.  :stupid:

• Like 4

I Stand With Gina Carano

11 hours ago, Hazard said:

GainzZz require effort.

I should probably turn my brain off and just run an LP.  If I need it, it'll last me a few months at least and be a good thing. If I don't need it, running through a novice LP again won't set me back any more than not training does.  :stupid:

YEP! Get after it. :)

• Like 2

Raptron, alot assassin

67666564636261605958 575655545352515049484746454443424140393837363534333231302928272625242322212019181716151413121110987 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

1 hour ago, Hazard said:

The road has begun to climb again as it winds among hills

Keep going and a little video to help keep you motivated!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

TANSTAAFL!   

GregT MFP Food Diary

GregT's Spotify Lists

16 hours ago, GregT. said:

Keep going and a little video to help keep you motivated!

My childhood is invading my battle log!  I sang that song to myself a ridiculous number of times while walking to the bus stop to go to school in the 6th grade.  It seemed appropriate for my feelings about school that year.

• Like 2

I Stand With Gina Carano

18 minutes ago, Hazard said:

Walked 5.50 miles

With 38 days left in the challenge, Hazard you have completed 155.44 miles and 47.1% of the distance.  You have a average per day of 5.5 miles. 

Keep it up man and you will be able to view Saurons eye up close before the end of the year.

• Like 1

TANSTAAFL!   

GregT MFP Food Diary

GregT's Spotify Lists