Jetta's walk to Mordor

To quote Steve Kamb "To complete the “Walk to Mordor” quest, you don’t actually have to walk 1779 miles."

However, I AM going to do this.  Every time I make at least my 5 minute walk, I will track it with Map my run and track my quest to walk to Mordor. 

Looks like my first stop is Rivendell. 458 miles.

• Like 1

Wow.  Didn't think of that. Thanks for calling me out on it. I should make a goal so that I don't slack.  This is going to take a lot longer than I expected now that I'm thinking about it. I was only planning on walking about a mile extra each day.  At least st first. So it would take me wel over a YEAR to get to Rivendell alone.  Holy crap!  

• Like 1
3 hours ago, jettafreak4 said:

Wow.  Didn't think of that. Thanks for calling me out on it. I should make a goal so that I don't slack.  This is going to take a lot longer than I expected now that I'm thinking about it. I was only planning on walking about a mile extra each day.  At least st first. So it would take me wel over a YEAR to get to Rivendell alone.  Holy crap!  

Really curious to see what you come up with! 

It's a hell of a walk after all

On 8/6/2017 at 6:04 PM, Hazard said:

More walkers! Yay!

I'm heading to Mordor myself over on my log.  

Hey Hazard! Reviewing my very old posts and I now realize you're the guild leader for the 1st time challengers.  Are you still walking to Modor?  I have lost my previous log so it looks like I'm starting at the beginning again.  *excited and motivated*

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Rowena Nightwolf said:

Hey Hazard! Reviewing my very old posts and I now realize you're the guild leader for the 1st time challengers.  Are you still walking to Modor?

Hi!  Welcome back to NF!  I completed my Walk to Mordor in April 2018. :)

• Like 1

You haven't seen my Final Form

I Stand With Gina Carano