• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Emerald_Dragonfly

Emerald_Dragonfly uses her words

So many glorious words...

giphy.gif

The gif thing was fun, but I need words.

giphy.gif

No theme.  Just goals.  It may seem like they are a repeat of every challenge I have ever done, but that's only because they are. 

1.  Do my assigned workout 3x per week. 

2.  Zombie Run (or walk) 2 - 3 x per week. 

3.  CUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.  1780 calories or less 7x per week.  Stealing a page from @Taddea Zhaan (who is coming to Maryland on Sunday SQUEEEEEEEEE!) and avoiding the ghost by typing up my calories on here - daily, but with wiggle room - fine if I type it here a day or so later, as long as I don't ignore it and punk out because I didn't track or because the number is embarrassing.)

4.  Start the school year off right!  Not measurable, but basically do a good job at work.  I started this past Tuesday, but am working from home until this coming Monday, teachers start the Monday after, and students the Monday after that.  I need to do my best to be a positive part of the leadership team.  :-)

• Like 11

Posting the calories thing is turning out to be super useful, highly recommend, 4/5 stars, would eat there again. 

Also I can't wait for Sunday! I am low key scoping out a park if you are up for adventure. ;) Then maryland crabs after? As long as you don't make me run!

16 minutes ago, Emerald_Dragonfly said:

Why am I so hungry? 

Oh, yeah.  I'm on a cut. 

giphy.gif

1759 calories today. 

Admirations coming from me, I think I lost this skill somewhere...

Zombies!!! Are you doing the 5k or the OG app? I am on OG and an episode just happened that was insane!

The app.  I haven't done it since before vacation, but it IS on the list for this week (and challenge).  I am on mission 10, I think. 

In my (ridiculously weak) defense, I started back at work this week, and have been running around like a chicken with no head, unpacking boxes of books, etc.  So...I have been not running and just hoping that no one notices...

https://media.giphy.com/media/l0Iy2gzWnr0ZMtveE/giphy.gif

11 hours ago, Emerald_Dragonfly said:

The app.  I haven't done it since before vacation, but it IS on the list for this week (and challenge).  I am on mission 10, I think. 

In my (ridiculously weak) defense, I started back at work this week, and have been running around like a chicken with no head, unpacking boxes of books, etc.  So...I have been not running and just hoping that no one notices...

https://media.giphy.com/media/l0Iy2gzWnr0ZMtveE/giphy.gif

eh. you're eating cut calories. who needs running added to that nonsense?!

• Like 5

4 hours ago, CourtnieMarie said:

eh. you're eating cut calories. who needs running added to that nonsense?!

Image result for totally dude

• Like 2

I am on a cut too this go around, as it seems many others are.  At least we are not alone!  Solid challenge as always, following!

• Like 1