ABSolutely fantABulous ABS challenge - and everyone's invited!

Maybe this week we can choose between the two videos posted? (If each has already been done by someone)

And in the final week we can each pick whichever one we didn't do this week.

If anyone does both this week, or one this week and both in the 4th week, etc., then they obviously all count.

Level 25 Cyborg Assassin

[ STR 36.75 | DEX 26.00 | STA 28.00 | CON 31.25 | WIS 29.25 | CHA 24.50 ]

current 5-week challenge: March 2020

external websites with my resources for...

fitness & breathwork | mental math & mind sports | motivation & productivity

5 hours ago, Mad Hatter said:

Adding to what Sylph said, pointed feet is also *almost* purely an aesthetic thing, so if someone's into muggle fitness and not circus/gymnastics/dance (of a pointed feet style) then it doesn't really matter if they have a ballerina point or not. 

I felt like a really bad person reading this.

Except that I'll sit in my corner in the gym and silently judge. ;) 

AND THEN I FELT TOTALLY OK!!! I'm a hardcore silent judger (or gossip quietly with people I already know judger).

Also, the guy in the back had questionable everything, not just toe point. :P 

Valid.

Ballroom dancer, data nerd, calisthenics dabbler

3 hours ago, MikeWazowski said:

AND THEN I FELT TOTALLY OK!!! I'm a hardcore silent judger (or gossip quietly with people I already know judger).

Haha we're such mean girls. ;)  

28 minutes ago, Primeval said:

Just did the dancer's video. It kicked my abss, but I loved it. Toes may or may not have pointed. ;)

Awesome! :D 

OK, I'm back after my long hiatus and ready to get back into this.  Since I didn't get a workout in yet, I am going to do 3 by the end of next week, which should get me up to speed.

• Like 3
HUNTER OF ALL THINGS SHINY

Intro Thread   Challenge Log   Bodyweight Exercise Library   Recipe Book   Shuffle Club 

Level 2 Ninja

Strength: 13 Intelligence: 14 Wisdom: 6 Dexterity:14 Constitution: 12 Charisma: 11

Did the 3rd week video and now all my belly fat is gone and some fitness instructor claims she knows where I live.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Level 25 Cyborg Assassin

Okay that dancer one is intense :o Had to pause at 2:55, 6:35 and 8:20 because I was too close to failure to do it properly!

Do I register this under column "week 2" because it's a week 2 video, or "week 3" because now it's week 3? (it's in "week 3" for now)

• Like 2

Level 25 Cyborg Assassin

2 hours ago, SymphonicDan said:

Okay that dancer one is intense :o Had to pause at 2:55, 6:35 and 8:20 because I was too close to failure to do it properly!

Do I register this under column "week 2" because it's a week 2 video, or "week 3" because now it's week 3? (it's in "week 3" for now)

I'm'a make the executive call to put it in week 3.

And now I'm even more excited / terrified to try that dancer one (I lied and didn't do it this weekend - no good excuse either).

• Like 2

Ballroom dancer, data nerd, calisthenics dabbler

I took a look at that crazy dance one from last week and nope, all kinds of nope on that one. I don't have the flexibility to even do half of it, and wouldn't be able to keep good form on the other half. Went with the Athleanx one instead (promised  6 pack is in here somewhere...)

Now I just need to do the one from this week over the next couple of days and I will be all caught up :)

• Like 2

Intro Thread   Challenge Log   Bodyweight Exercise Library   Recipe Book   Shuffle Club 

Level 2 Ninja

Strength: 13 Intelligence: 14 Wisdom: 6 Dexterity:14 Constitution: 12 Charisma: 11

45 minutes ago, zenLara said:

Now that I think of it, do you even have belly fat? :D

Haha - not much, but more than I used to! My abs aren't that defined at the moment, but once I do the Athleanx one for sure I'll get them back, guaranteed. The guy promises me so!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Level 25 Cyborg Assassin

Just finished the Athlean-X video too, so now I feel like a connoisseur of ab workout videos  :watermelon:

Needed an extra break in the middle to complete it. That guy really likes asymmetric movements... literally everything had some element of twisting... any more and I'd tie myself in a knot...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Level 25 Cyborg Assassin

I just did the one from this week, which brings me up to speed with the rest of the class. Relative to the first 2 weeks, I thought this weeks was much easier. (not complaining, btw) :)

Level 2 Ninja

8 hours ago, SymphonicDan said:

Looks like everyone else has ABSconded... :o

3 of these videos in one week should be sufficient to obtain ABSolution for my late start :D

• Like 2

Level 2 Ninja