[Hymnusal] - Breathing in new life

Hymnusal

Hello Druids!
I'm Hymnusal! Coming in from the Rebels to join you. :)

Focusing on the Breath with Fanzagale (my WoW Monk toon)
A least 10 minutes of yoga 5 days a week. Continue the BBWW at least 2 times a week ~ 75% in both categories needed for a Pass

A rainbow of vegetation with Aquaineil (my WoW Druid toon)
Make 1/2 of lunch and supper vegetables for 10 meals a week.
75% needed to pass.

Obliterate Sugar with Zoeshen (my WoW Demon Hunter toon)
Return goal: This one is very hard and is going to hurt. One treat permitted a week. Otherwise: no sweetened chocolate, no cookies, no cake, no pie, no ice cream, etc. Use peppermint tea and ginger peach tea as blockers if it is just craving. Keep chewing gum on hand if it is for fidgeting. Use green tea and black teas for caffeine needs. Other suggestions of craving busters welcome! This is extra important to continue exploring the possibility of a processed chocolate allergy. 75% of weeks needed to pass.

Tidy spaces with Bellabarque (my WoW Mage toon)
Return goal: I get overwhelmed by all of my stuff sometimes and it is worse when it is everywhere. I need to devote time at least once a week to cleaning up the spaces around me to help keep my head clear. 75% of weeks needed to pass.

Bonus: Mind and Soul with Clawdiya (my WoW Priest toon)
Return goal: Meditation and Bible reading every day. No grading here, just keeping it on my hud.
  • Like 2

Rebel Death Knight

Level 3 : Progress [ = _ _ _ ]

Challenges: [4] Current / 3 / 2 / 1

1 hour ago, Hymnusal said:

Other suggestions of craving busters welcome!

My suggestion is to be really strict for 4 weeks and not allow any sweetened "treats" or chewing gum.  For some people even "safe" sweeteners stimulate insulin, which then leads to sugar cravings.  If you consider this challenge an experiment, to discover whether you have an allergy, it should be easier to stick to.  Otherwise, have some fruit or bitter chocolate as part of your meals (not as a separate dessert or snack).

Good luck with your whole challenge!

• Like 1

Level 16 Warrior Druidess

Walk FROM Mordor   Challenges: Current (#17)   Previous (#1-16)

Keto:  https://www.dietdoctor.com/low-carb/keto      Fasting:  https://idmprogram.com/tag/fasting/

You're going to make me follow you down the rabbit hole. So be it, I am here. I am also working on decluttering. We should Gish challenge it. We could turn stuff into random acts of kindness of course, but we could also make Rube Goldberg machines out of items cluttering our space, or craft a likeness of Misha or who knows what else. [emoji3]

Hope you had as much fun as it looked like you did. You & E rocked it!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

J3NN

Current Challenge || Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17  18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

20 hours ago, Hymnusal said:

Other suggestions of craving busters welcome!

It seems like your weakness is sweets, yes? Perhaps you can make sure your house is stocked with sweet but healthy snacks instead of baked goods and chocolate. My weakness is savory snacks, meaning chips and such, so I try to buy fancy cheeses and veggie dip around as a substitute.

• Like 2

Yoga has been done 3 days so far this week. :) I've taken a yoga mat to work and do it there at the end of my lunch hour. It seems to be working out really well.

4 meals have been 1/2 veggies or more so far this week.
Sweets are hard. The first day I fought the urges all day at work and didn't give in. Today I gave in and got a Blueberry cream cheese tart. Uggggg. I'm taking a bag of nuts to work tomorrow, as that has worked in the past.
No tidying yet, but I may be putting an offer on a house in the next few days. Then I will need to clean. :P 

Yay! :) 

• Like 3

Rebel Death Knight

10 hours ago, Hymnusal said:

Yoga has been done 3 days so far this week. :) I've taken a yoga mat to work and do it there at the end of my lunch hour. It seems to be working out really well.

4 meals have been 1/2 veggies or more so far this week.
Sweets are hard. The first day I fought the urges all day at work and didn't give in. Today I gave in and got a Blueberry cream cheese tart. Uggggg. I'm taking a bag of nuts to work tomorrow, as that has worked in the past.
No tidying yet, but I may be putting an offer on a house in the next few days. Then I will need to clean. :P 

Yay! :) 

Good luck on the house if you decide to go with it. That will force a bit of cleaning.

I am glad the yoga is fitting into your schedule so well. And one small oops isn't htat bad on the sweets. Just remember that you can try again tomorrow. I have been horrible on my sugar thing.

Your doing great

Current Challenge ---> Bean Si Vs Chaos No energy for a title

You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream - C.S. Lewis

Things are still going mostly good here. We did put an offer on the house and it has been accepted! :D Need to sort that all out, but also traveling to British Columbia and Alberta tomorrow. AH! Whose idea was it to buy a house while we were going on vacation! :P

Hopefully I can still do yoga on the go. Sorry I haven't been on to support anyone else, things have just been NUTS. :(

• Like 3

Rebel Death Knight

On 8/22/2017 at 7:01 AM, Hymnusal said:

Things are still going mostly good here. We did put an offer on the house and it has been accepted! :D Need to sort that all out, but also traveling to British Columbia and Alberta tomorrow. AH! Whose idea was it to buy a house while we were going on vacation! :P

I am so glad to hear the offer was accepted. Congrats. Although I can see buying the house and going on vacation at the same time as being a bit crazy. I ma glad things are going so well for you.

On 8/22/2017 at 7:01 AM, Hymnusal said:

Hopefully I can still do yoga on the go. Sorry I haven't been on to support anyone else, things have just been NUTS. :(

Good luck with the Yoga. and I of all people understand the supporting others because it has been nuts. I will never ever give anyone a hard time about that. You know how my life runs.

Current Challenge ---> Bean Si Vs Chaos No energy for a title

You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream - C.S. Lewis