• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Chimichanga

Chimichanga Starts Late and Steals Shi... Stuff - Part 1

I am running around, madly packing and preparing to be mooned and incapable of anything challenge related at the moment. I will be starting this challenge when I get back next week (fashionably late) and running it through this challenge, the bye week, the next challenge, the next bye week, and then the next challenge.  This will effectively make this a 12ish week challenge.  Just think, you can be bored to tears for not 4, not 8, not 12, but 12ISH FREAKING WEEKS.  You're welcome.

INTRODUCTION

I was fat.  I got six pack abs.  I fucked up and got fat again*.  The systems I used to build habits to get healthy and damn sexy the first time around aren't working now.  Turns out, a lot can change in 5 years.  Most notably, I have a kid, I have a more demanding job, I have no hair, I have a bitchin' beard, and I'm recovering from surgery and a recently-acquired-during-recovery-turns-out-bicycling-can-be-a-contact-sport injury.

*I've rationalized for a very long time that I just bulked unwisely.  That's not true.  I used bulking as an excuse to give no fucks.

Last challenge was a shit show.  The challenge before was totally mediocre.  Let's try a new setup 'cause same ol' same ol' ain't working.  Thanks to @Juni0r83 and @Deciduous - I stole their idea and I now have a new reward system.  Time to make it rain.

giphy.gif

GOAL 1 - TRAIN MORE

$1 per training day - $84 possible

+$ x 2 for every perfect week (at least 6 days of training) - $168 possible

GOAL 2 - LOSE WEIGHT

$2 per day I only eat when I'm hungry - $168 possible

+$ x 2 for every perfect week (at least 6 days of eating only when I'm hungry) - $336 possible

GOAL 3 - BOOZE LESS

$4 per booze-free day - $336 possible

+$ x 2 for every perfect week (at least 6 days booze free) - $672 possible

IN CONCLUSION

$1,764* is up for grabs, yo.

*Someone smart double check my math.

• Like 6

How could you not know that cycling is a contact sport? I can't see any other way to make that sport work...

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Juni0r83 said:

How could you not know that cycling is a contact sport? I can't see any other way to make that sport work...

I would totally watch cyclist riding around whacking each other with sticks... or maybe just modernise jousting...

• Like 4

9 hours ago, CourtnieMarie said:

... Silly video...

This is great... I think to legitimise the sport, however, it will need to be done in full plate armour on pennyfarthing cycles

• Like 3

On 8/17/2017 at 5:12 PM, Blocky said:

This is great... I think to legitimise the sport, however, it will need to be done in full plate armour on pennyfarthing cycles

Or, wearing professionally sponsored padding and riding BMX? Like in a dirt jumping arena so the moment of crossing lances could come while both riders are mid-air?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Laghail said:

Or, wearing professionally sponsored padding and riding BMX? Like in a dirt jumping arena so the moment of crossing lances could come while both riders are mid-air?

... whilst jumping over a shark (which may or may not have a laser attached to it's head)...

• Like 2

0a2f205c621854ad21d6919a674ae9ee--too-fu

Officially started my challenge on Monday.  Here's the shakedown so far...

• Train More - $1
  • Lose Weight - $2
  • Booze Less - $1

Hoping to be more present but life has been BUSY!

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Chimichanga said:

giphy.gif

Well that went well.

Hey, no bullshit self deprecation, you're a baby-eating monster (the good kind). Your money goal is all about earning the sweet sweet cash. What'd we earn??