• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

So it's been years since I've updated my workout playlist, and new changes are good for jumpstarting motivation. What are some of your favorite songs you workout to? Personally, I go for rock, but since I'm in need of something new, I'll give anything a listen.

I listen to the Guns and Roses album Appitite for Destruction rather often while training, not sure why, but almost all the songs have a good pace and lots of gutar which I like for training.

Since this is nerdfit "through fire and flame" by DragonForce and saltarello (the corvus corax version needs to be on this list. Warmup music should include o fortuna.

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Stream pandora....no real playlist, unless the internet is down at the gym.

Right now, my 2 go-to stations are built upon Chuck Brodsky (bluegrass) or Lord Huron (not sure how you'd quantify/qualify that band)

As far as favorite bands to listen to-The Steeldrivers-damn good bluegrass band, Peacemaker is among my current favorites and Where Rainbows never die

It seems a lot of the stuff I listen to is kind of contemplative or just b@lls to the wall bluegrass...fiddle does for me what guitar does for "earth people"

So, cool thing I found on Google Music and I'm sure the other streaming services have it as well: you can pull up a list of your most "liked"/"played" songs.

Use that list to build a workout station.  I did a few weeks back, discovered a bunch of songs I haven't listened to in awhile that really motivate me..built a pretty amazing workout list with a wide variety of genres..but all stuff I can move to and enjoy. 

On ‎11‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 1:38 PM, farflight said:

Stream pandora....no real playlist, unless the internet is down at the gym.

Right now, my 2 go-to stations are built upon Chuck Brodsky (bluegrass) or Lord Huron (not sure how you'd quantify/qualify that band)

As far as favorite bands to listen to-The Steeldrivers-damn good bluegrass band, Peacemaker is among my current favorites and Where Rainbows never die

It seems a lot of the stuff I listen to is kind of contemplative or just b@lls to the wall bluegrass...fiddle does for me what guitar does for "earth people"

I'll 'fess up to having a couple of Bad Livers tracks in my personal playlist: their covers of Iggy Pop's 'Lust for Life' and Agony Column's 'Brave Words and Bloody Knuckles' would make Lester Flatt and Earl Scruggs do half-gainers in their graves.