The Arrested Development of SomeGuyFromScotland

Weighed in slightly early, but we're at the 4 week mark since baseline, so no qualms.

248, first 9 down. I'll take that.

This is day 32 of no chocolate or fizz. I feel good. I feel better than James Brown.

• Like 5

~~ VALHALLA, I AM COMING! ~~

Season 1 (2015): #0 #1 #2 #3 #4 #5

Season 2 (2016): #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12  #13 #14 #15 

Season 3 (2017): #16 #17 #18 

Purely because I am a good European citizen, and in support of an ailing member (shut up, Def) state, I'll have to go back to Lidl and stock up on more Eridanous whatnots before they disappear again. The tinned aubergine was really nice, and the vine leaves seem to be... mysteriously disappearing*

(*inside me.)

• Like 2

Purely because I am a good European citizen, and in support of an ailing member (shut up, Def) state, I'll have to go back to Lidl and stock up on more Eridanous whatnots before they disappear again. The tinned aubergine was really nice, and the vine leaves seem to be... mysteriously disappearing*

(*inside me.)
Looks like English but I have no idea what it means!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Goal Weight: 145

Current Challenge

16 hours ago, SomeGuyFromScotland said:

Weighed in slightly early, but we're at the 4 week mark since baseline, so no qualms.

248, first 9 down. I'll take that.

This is day 32 of no chocolate or fizz. I feel good. I feel better than James Brown.

Go you!! :D

48 minutes ago, SomeGuyFromScotland said:

In summary: I am singlehandedly wiping out Greece's national debts by eating my bodyweight in their food, during a promotional window.

Eating a lot of food is a wonderful way to safe a nation. Keep it going <3

• Like 1

-:*~ Journal ~*:-

In summary: I am singlehandedly wiping out Greece's national debts by eating my bodyweight in their food, during a promotional window.
*doesn't have the heart to tell Scotty the Eradanous stuff is made in Germany*

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

• Like 1

If it's not siesta or fiesta, I'm not interested. 

Profile picture credit : NF's resident super artist - NinjaKitten

44 minutes ago, SomeGuyFromScotland said:

LIES! FILTHY LIES!!!

*runs off, arms flailing*

You're right. It was lies. I just checked my stuffed vine leaves can and it states it was in fact made in Greece but I could have sworn I read it was produced in Germany. Maybe I dreamt it. 

Why I would have dreamt that I have no idea but it seems I did and you have my sincerest apologies. 

• Like 1

If it's not siesta or fiesta, I'm not interested. 

Profile picture credit : NF's resident super artist - NinjaKitten

Day 35 of the decrapination. Still holding strong, even when temptation has presented itself. This is good. Interestingly, I'm not actually craving any of it. Long may it continue.

Good news from the physio follow up yesterday. He's very happy with the progress, given me some more exercises to continue strengthening, and is happy to let me carry on and only go back if anything worsens again.

Pleasing all round.

• Like 6

Had a busy old weekend, working my butt off volunteering at our church's first ever women's conference. The plan was to go to the gym afterwards on Saturday evening, but by that point it felt as though I'd been in the gym all day, so I'm counting that. I'll definitely be in the gym after work tonight, though.

The purge is still intact. I make this Day 39. Mood's been a little up and down, but I think a big part of it is how horrendous the weather has been up here over the past few weeks. Not extreme in any way, shape or form, just relentlessly grey and damp. Going out to work in the morning has been incredibly disheartening. I'll continue to count the days until Turkey. I've got a road trip to Newcastle for work on the cards next Monday - no overnight, just a long day. Not particularly thrilled at the prospect, but it's a day out of the office!

• Like 5

38 minutes ago, SomeGuyFromScotland said:

I'm sitting in the car outside the gym, trying to will myself in. Someone yell at me or show me boobies.

I would prefer the boobies.

Why not both?

HERE ARE SOME BOOBIES!

Image result for blue footed booby

Now go work out.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath