How to link Forum and Character pages?

Im sure this has been covered in a post elsewhere but after some searching i haven't found anything.

Im sure theres a reason why then forum and character pages are not one/linked up.As they feel like two separate entities. Although im pretty new on here and even having linked my character page to my signature i find i keep forgetting about it.

How have you people out there used both to your benefit?

It may be that when i do have the money to sign upto the NF academy i will find i go to my character page far more often. Or maybe i need to make a point in my next four week challenge to do one task from my character page everyday.

Cheers in advance for all your comments :D

Challenge 1 2

Kill a man, and you are an assassin. Kill millions of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill everyone, and you are a god - Beilby Porteus
MY NF CHARACTER

The forum logon and character logon are separate for the time being. Linking them is part of the master plan but it's pretty far in the future. The logon for any of the paid products is the same as the character logon.

• Thanks 1

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

12 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

The forum logon and character logon are separate for the time being. Linking them is part of the master plan but it's pretty far in the future. The logon for any of the paid products is the same as the character logon.

I thought it maybe a  view for the future i imagine theres also a phone app in the pipeline. Like i said more than likely ill use the character page more once ive signed upto the academy and i have my character linked up to my signature so i dont forget about it ;) 

Challenge 1 2

Kill a man, and you are an assassin. Kill millions of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill everyone, and you are a god - Beilby Porteus
MY NF CHARACTER