Some time ago i completed a challenge on this forum. After that month i had some kind of crash / motiovation problems and i went back ,doing almost no progress at all. I like this community, and i like the idea of having mates for my challenges since my family doesn't really support me and my "friends" make fun of me when i try to improve my life. 

I'm unhappy and i need to challenge myself because boredom is the worst feeling that someone can experience ( i'm trying to find a purpose in life, many attempts were made but i'm still searching :D ) so i will partecipate to this forum a lot, since it gives me motivation and perhaps i will find a friend here :)

Also, sorry for my english. I hare read hundreds of books in english, but i have almost no experience with english grammar, so my writing is very robotic. Another thing to improve!

• Like 1

"A single spark of passion can change a man forever
A moment in a lifetime is all it takes to break it"

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lpKBtgNBhB25X29RhKQVD5QgbYu0xAo3Bbfzpsj4YOc/edit#gid=0 - My Life Roadmap, updating :D

On 8/30/2017 at 3:14 PM, Skomenk said:

I like this community, and i like the idea of having mates for my challenges

Glad you are finding support here! Hope this challenge is great for you.

my family doesn't really support me and my "friends" make fun of me when i try to improve my life. 

So sorry to hear this! Maybe their attitudes will change as you change. Or maybe you'll gradually find some more supportive friends.

Also, sorry for my english. I hare read hundreds of books in english, but i have almost no experience with english grammar, so my writing is very robotic. Another thing to improve!

Your English is perfectly fine. Lots of people on this site are not native speakers, and it's fun to have people from all over the world!

Xena, Level 14+ Valkyrie Ranger

January 2017  December 2016

Oct/Nov 2016

As long as you're on your feet and making an attempt that's the best anyone can ask of you. Of course measuring progress if very important too. But just keep in mind one simple mantra for when it gets to be too much for you: "Progress not perfection."

Also your English is fine. Just keep practicing and it will get better. :)

I'm training to be (like) Batman physically, mentally, and financially.