Accountability partner, online ok

Hi Adventuresarah,

Its hard to find sidekicks in your own area- I live around Cincinnati and I've yet to find one yet, but I think an accountability buddy at distance would be helpful too! If you're interested, shoot me a PM.  I wish I could do cycling as a change of pace- I would first need a bike! I mostly do strength training 3 times a week and running 3 times a week.  I ran a 14K this past Saturday and am training for a half coming up next month, and just recently got back into the swing of strength training.  Hope to hear from you and keep up the good work! 

Duelly, I live in near Cincinnati in Northern KY. I am a strrength guy that is getting back into running.

We may be able to join forces

On 9/20/2017 at 9:40 AM, Duelly said:

Hi Adventuresarah,

Its hard to find sidekicks in your own area- I live around Cincinnati and I've yet to find one yet, but I think an accountability buddy at distance would be helpful too! If you're interested, shoot me a PM.  I wish I could do cycling as a change of pace- I would first need a bike! I mostly do strength training 3 times a week and running 3 times a week.  I ran a 14K this past Saturday and am training for a half coming up next month, and just recently got back into the swing of strength training.  Hope to hear from you and keep up the good work! 

!

Insta: @kettlebellkungfupanda

youtube: BEstrong

Trying to be Superman to 2 little girls

"I got a fever, and the only cure is more kettlebell"

Panda Feeding Log

Adventuresarah -

How's it going? I'm a climber/road cyclist in Colorado with a power lifting background. I just completed my first bigwall, have gotten back into my long road commute, and am looking for some goals to keep me focused on strength and flexibility over the next few months. Did you find someone yet?

Also, I cook.

Previous Challenge: DaemonCorax starts 8 weeks of stronglifts

(2022 Level 1 Hunter:  STR 23;    STA 29;    DEX 11;    CON 14;    WIS 22;  CHA 4.)
When in doubt, pick up heavy things.