• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Suse

Suse challenge

Got a new set of scales that measures my body fat and water content - dont know how accurate it really is, but I suppose it is something. Anyway as of last night, i weigh 57.9 kg on my scales with 24.9% body fat. I just jumped on the ones at work that I normally weigh in on once a week, and am 58kg this morning. So this is good stuff... i've been weighing in religiously every week since july 2009 (when I was 59.9kg) so I am 2 kgs lighter than then! Yee ha... this inspires me to keep up the good work, on the exercise front and on the eating front. My body shape hasnt changed but I'm sure it will with time once I hit the primal eating hard. I just want to lose the stomach fat and be able to wear my bikini when I go on holiday to Noosa in May!

Back to team training in the morning. I get a small shiver of fear every time I think about it but have to admit that I am secretly enjoying it. O M G never thought I would hear the day I would say that!

Kitchen starting to be installed today, however bad news on the benchtop, has been delayed due to a faulty batch, so I think we unlikely to have a functional kitchen by the weekend. Dang.

GOOD MORNING VIETNAM! ok whatever, but yes I'm jumping today, had my team training session at the usual 6am and an added bonus today. Rain! After half an hour of lunges (yes half a bloody hour!) I can tell you that lying on wet grass to do crunches with a light rain on your face is some sort of insanity. Can I even believe I'm doing it. Can you!!!??? Well yes I am! Big huge pat on the back to me is what I think. And you know what I am actually feeling good for it all. So to anyone out there reading my challenge and thinking nah I couldnt do that, YES YOU CAN! Seriously if I can, anyone can.

Bet when I log on tomorrow I'll be telling you about my sore legs! :lol:

well here it is tomorrow already, and guess what? I dont have sore legs. Actually I feel pretty darn good. And I had my weigh in here at work and I am 58.1kg (loss of 800g from last week). My scales at home said I was below that, but I'm not worried, I only just finished my breakfast and then went to weigh in.

So all tracking along nicely.

Dammit. Ok confession, I never made it to Team training this morning. I had a very stressful day yesterday and ended up getting to bed really late and I just decided I needed sleep more than I needed to get up at 6am and run around a dark park. I also had a really bad dinner, kentucky fried chicken with fries and potato and gravy. Yummy and comfort food, but not really part of the plan.

I'll make up for it somehow. :(

Hugely busy weekend, I must have burned twice as many calories than the hardest workout ever. Unfortunately I also made up for that by eating twice as much crap as usual. burgers, donuts, soda etc.

That would be a C mark I'm afraid.

Did my team training this morning. This was a hard one to get up to cause I was tired and didnt get to bed till very late last night. However, I missed the last session for the same reasons, and just didnt want to make it two in a row. Today seemed like a relatively easy session (not really, but in some ways) We did some time trials, how many crunches in a minute, burpees, pushups. I can only do 3 proper pushups with perfect form. I do not have the strength in my arms, so that is something to aim for... 5 at least in my next time trial! Not much leg work today so perhaps why that feels a bit easier.

So this stint of team training has come to an end. I'm really pleased with my progress. Thrilled with my motivation to get up and do it. Steve has always said, find something you like doing and in my case, I think I may have found it.

This challenge has been an inspiration for me. I've really enjoyed writing about my trials and tribulations along the way, even if no one really cares or even reads about it!. :lol:

GOOD MORNING VIETNAM! ok whatever, but yes I'm jumping today, had my team training session at the usual 6am and an added bonus today. Rain! After half an hour of lunges (yes half a bloody hour!) I can tell you that lying on wet grass to do crunches with a light rain on your face is some sort of insanity. Can I even believe I'm doing it. Can you!!!??? Well yes I am! Big huge pat on the back to me is what I think. And you know what I am actually feeling good for it all. So to anyone out there reading my challenge and thinking nah I couldnt do that, YES YOU CAN! Seriously if I can, anyone can.

Bet when I log on tomorrow I'll be telling you about my sore legs! :lol:

lol :lol: Great post! ...and yes, here's a great huge pat on the back, not just for this day but for all the other great days since then and all the great days yet to come. ;)*pat*

Sign in to follow this