Sgeek70 Under Construction

This is Sgeek70. 
tumblr_ojo7hjHAWD1u1see1o1_1280.jpg
The picture is actually Shou Toramaru from Touhou Project game. I feel she really a perfect depiction of me, and how I want to be.
There are some long term goals related to it, to work on later.

See her profile here (under construction)

Currently airing: Season 1

I'm 23 y.o Indonesian
(that archipelago country in the very south east, on the north of Australia. We have good beaches.)
162 cm - 58 kg // 5.3 ft - 127 pounds
Still a college student, while also work freelancing as manga artist.
....now I'm thinking of making a comic strip series about the battle log, but let me settle with making this as a habit first in my first 4 weeks.

I want to travel & draw. 
A. I draw like I breath. But, I'm surrounded by comic artists who has health problems (physical and mental), obese, lacking productivity, etc.. not everyone, but most of them seem always depressed and not looking "human"..and I don't want to be one of them anymore.
B. I fall in love with travelling, especially adventure kind of travel. Hiking, trekking, diving, rock climbing, it made me feel alive. Not that I'm doing it a lot (yet!), the adrenaline pump felt great. 

I'm leveling up my life right now, to reach the goal of doing both of it.

Hope this thread will be the witness of my adventure. 
Feel free to look around!

PRESS START!
  • Like 2
CURRENT GAME

4 Week Challenge: Season 1
It's currently airing now! Watch here
Now Learning: How to Push Up.
I mentioned it here. I can't push up yet.
Kindly leave me some suggestion.

2017.09.23: Desk push up in 15rep set, 3 circuit.

Extra Stuffs
These real-life problems wont destroy meAct 2 Boss - Sonic the Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles
Having a random walk feels great - Touhou 16 Stage 4; Illusionary White Traveler
Just draw, goddamnit! Put your hard hat! - Hakurei Reimu's Theme: Maiden's Capriccio ~ Dream Battle
  • Like 2
001. 2017-09.07
Joined a community by only need 1 day of lurking is rare for me. This place does have a good vibe, and I even jump to do the beginner workout plan immediately.

1. I started a thread asking my biggest long term problem that made me think I have physical problem -- I can't push up. I'm really happy that the answer is pretty simple. I'm going to track the progress here.

2. Not doing workout for a long time made my muscles feel really sore, and that made me a little.. lazy.. I have some work to do but I just feel tired and sleep. I'm still in day 1 anyway. Gotta enjoy the progress and keep getting better!

2/3 circuit
Body weight squat - x20 reps
Push ups - (none)
Walking lunges - x20 reps (but only 14x on 2nd circuit)
Plank - 20 seconds
Dumbbell rows - (haven't found the dumbbell alternative yet)
Jumping jacks - x30 reps

3. I also just discovered paleo diet.. seems interesting. I'm in my first week of no-rice diet (I don't know the name, it's popular here and works for so many people) and I might need time to adjust before jump into paleo.. I've think something like this
Week 1 --> no rice
Week 2 --> +no sweets & unhealthy snacks
Week 3 --> +16hr Intermittent Fasting
Week 4 --> +24hr Intermittent Fasting at least once a week
Then moving on to turning my daily menus to paleo

Hope this doesn't look too slow. It looks like the best pace for building a habit first.
  • Like 2

Hey, nice to see you starting a log. Looking forward to seeing what you do, especially with push-ups.

The diet stuff can be fun to read about, but I recommend starting slow -- like, a couple weeks or a month of no rice before you move on. Dropping yourself into a ton of unfamiliar habits tends to make you start hating them. It's better to move slow and give yourself time to get used to the changes, and decide if they really work for you, before moving on.

Even on my side of the pond, Paleo is a long way from proven. And it's definitely not the only way to lose weight, if that's what you want -- though you seem a perfectly healthy weight based on your height.

Quick suggestion: try substituting dumbbell rows with one of these.

Cowardly Assassin
Training Log | Challenges: Current8th, 7th, 6th, 5th, 4th, 3rd, 2nd, 1st

Hiya thank you & welcome PaulG! 

I do aware about the diet and habit building. Thank you for mentioning it, and agreed that it is better to be slow and steady.

I overestimate the fasting thing since sometimes (and in a full month, once a year) I can do fasting, I assume I can do it, but build it as a habit would be different. Will try to move slow and finding my pace.

For the paleo thing, yeah I noticed it too just today, it'll be hard. I'm gonna write about it on my 002 log.

Yeah I guess in height-weight calculation I am "not bad", I also think I'm going to focus on being healthy and building strength, rather than losing weight..? 

I'm a little chubby for Asian standard tho. But still considered Okay.

9 hours ago, PaulG said:

Quick suggestion: try substituting dumbbell rows with one of these.

This looks cool! Thank you, I'm gonna try it for my next workout.

002 - 2017.09.08
As I read the article about muscle soreness, I guess I need a rest today. So I can focus on my desk job. And lucky because of this soreness I can't walk into the fridge that located in the 1st floor. Today is a productive day!

Skim-reading some yoga stuffs too when I searching for sore muscle solutions. Did the 4 movement. Considering to dig about this more. Not yet a priority but it felt nice.

Push Up Training
Sore muscles only happened at any other than my arms, so I did the push up workout today, with help of my desk. I'm happy that finally I can do something closer to push up, after all these years!!
A 10 rep straight already made my arms tired already for now.
It's only using my desk, and sometimes I tried doing it each time I got bored with work. 

Result: finally I can experience sore muscle on my arm haha. A progress!

Diet note
Everything goes okay until mom bought an ice cream for me after lunch.. And I lost confidence on saying no. Oh man... Well I haven't on my "no sugar" week but I already felt guilty, moreover a newsletter about sugar just came in. Today's dinner is kinda brutal too, which is sweet Murtabak. With lots of chocolate and stuffs. 

It made me realised too, my country (and generally most of Asian countries) has some crazy diet with lots of rice and sugars. I'm gonna talk more about it tomorrow, maybe in a new thread.
A little info about this Martabak:
Spoiler

Another variety of martabak is called martabak manis (sweet martabak), also known by the name Terang Bulan or Martabak Bangka.[12] This naming however, is only valid in Indonesia, since the identical folded thick pancake is called apam balik instead in Malaysia.

Despite sharing the same name, "martabak" (because they are both folded), the cooking method, dough (which uses yeast and baking soda), also the ingredients (usually vanilla extract is added as essence) are different from egg martabak, giving it a consistency more like a crumpet. While it is baked on a pan, the sweet martabak is spread with butter or margarine, sugar, crushed peanuts, chocolate sprinkles, cheese or other toppings. Before serving, the martabak is folded in half, so the toppings get in the middle of martabak.[13] In Indonesia, egg martabak is also called Martabak Malabar to distinguish it from sweet martabak.

• Like 3

I'm curious what you're thinking about the diet.

I've never been to Asia, but when I worked in Africa, I saw something similar -- the staple foodstuff was a starch, cornmeal, and it was boiled or steamed into something called "pap." It was treated like rice in most ways, we had it with just about all our meals. Many people ate a diet of mostly pap.

I always saw this as an economic problem: most people couldn't afford much other food, but pap was grown locally and therefore had the most calories for the least money. So most people just ate pap. People who were unlucky enough to be impoverished often suffered from malnutrition.

The problem with that diet, I imagine, is similar to a diet comprised of mainly rice and sugary things, like sweet murtabak: there's not much protein. It is hard for a person to build or retain muscle without eating lots of protein. The problem is, protein tends to be expensive. Meat is affordable in the US, but rice, bread and other starches are far cheaper.

Sugar is not necessarily a problem in itself -- it provides your body with lots of energy quickly -- but it can't do the job of protein.

• Like 1

Cowardly Assassin
Training Log | Challenges: Current8th, 7th, 6th, 5th, 4th, 3rd, 2nd, 1st

Let's see.. 

I think the "pap" is quite similar. Rice can be eaten by everything, made us just eat less of meat because rice "help" us to feel full & satisfied easily.
The philosophy is like "You're not full enough if you're not eating it with rice"

Asians produce so many rice, even rice has too many variants. Like fried rice. Yellow rice. Hainan (chicken) rice.

Because it only needs a few side dish. Rice can include chicken, meat, lamb, vegetables, all mixed with so many spices & seasoning and that made the food really delicious. And we eat that everyday. That made me losing appetite when I was in Australia because every food I found there taste too plain for me.

But if we look at the nutrition, it's still count as so many rice.

Imagine a plate only consist of rice. With seasonings & a little bit of meat & vegetables inside the rice.

• Like 1

003 - 2017.09.09

Wake up yesterday was just like this clip

Spoiler

And today..isn't really that different.

I also found out I lack of warm up and stretching on my first workout. So I start the day with Dynamic Workout.

I thought I will be done after warm up, but surprisingly I felt good, so after a short jog, I tried to workout.

And surprise again, I did it in 3 circuit now.

..but I cut the squat and lunges to 5 each because the legs are crying. Okay maybe next time they can do better. 

3/3 circuit
Body weight squat - x5 
Push ups - 10x
Walking lunges - x5
Plank - 20 seconds
Jumping jacks - x30 

Also add proper stretching following this article.

....and late, but I just realized I did the advanced stretch one. It was a mistake but that means I can do it except the roll backwards. I almost hurt my right arm when I tried it.

I posted 09.09 log on 09.10 in the morning so I can say.. my muscle soreness surprisingly got decreased this morning, despite I did workout in 09.09. Except my arms, since it's the first time I do something with them.

Push up training 

In my workout routine, I tried wall push up to push myself to 10 reps in 3 circuit.

But in my free time, I tried the push up in my desk so I will get used to lower push. Still long way to go, but I start to enjoy it.

Diet

Still not eating any rice, but getting pizza, pasta and salads with family. I guess it's not bad, family starts to asking if I seriously can live without rice haha. Well I will just see.

• Like 2
004 - 2017.09.10

Okay, as I said before the soreness gets less. Not magically gone 100% but I know it is much better, except the arm. 
There are not much related to fitness today, except I finally did something I really want to do to level up my life; which is starting a blog. I'll post it here once it's ready. 

So, what I did today..
I'm currently reading Steve's Level Up Your Life, and it really inspiring. That made me moving on and just start making the crappy blog and some other things. I'm happy that I finally doing something. And I hope I can maintain the discipline. 

Diet
Surviving no rice diet is much harder when you going with your family to a Chinese Restaurant. But somehow I still can do it. Kung Pao Chicken still delicious even without rice haha!

Yoga
The idea of doing Yoga when you're not working out sounds cool. As mentioned in Day 002 where I got interested, today I just doing some quick mini-session at night for Shoulder & Squat Mobility, before I work on my crafts tonight.

By the way..
Time to plan for 4week challenge, I guess...
  • Like 1

005 - 2017.09.11

It was a normal day, doing meetings for my EO part time job. Long commute make me can't do much. But I still exercise in the morning in this setlist.

I focus on doing this properly right now. I noticed at 001 and 003 I didn't do squats and lunges properly.

3/3 Circuit

Bodyweight squats - x10

My squat get a lot better, but now only can do 10 because I'm lost my breath and I want to other things.

Push ups - x10 

Another wall push up. 

Walking lunges - x5 

It gets even difficult when I tried to do it more properly. I think I'm gonna focus on get it better rather than adding numbers first

Horizontal pull Lv.2 - 5x

The lv.1 pull is too easy so I jumped in. And this is better I guess.

Plank - 15sec

Jumping jacks - 20

I think this is the best I can do if I want to maintain 3/3 circuit.

And I just notice I need around 3 minute rest between circuit to get my breath better again.

Diet

I still can maintain no rice diet. Collecting more knowledge and I will start tracking my daily food when I'm ready. Day 008 probably. Yeah.

Yoga

This is a new love. I haven't do proper longer yoga but doing mini-sessions at evening helped me a lot to recover from long commute, then I continue to do my night shift feeling fresh.

4Week Challenge Preparation

I noticed there's a Level 1 challenge board now! Excite. I love the idea of being in novice rank first before we can choose guild. Thank you and pleased to meet you, the mentor @Hazard

Today I've listed some goals to reach for lv.1. Will post once I'm ready.

• Like 2
On 9/11/2017 at 9:14 PM, sgeek70 said:

4Week Challenge Preparation

I noticed there's a Level 1 challenge board now! Excite. I love the idea of being in novice rank first before we can choose guild. Thank you and pleased to meet you, the mentor @Hazard

Today I've listed some goals to reach for lv.1. Will post once I'm ready.

Pleased to meet you, too. :).

• Like 1

You haven't seen my Final Form

I Stand With Gina Carano

006 - 2017.09.12

Another normal day, but with doing some work stuff I don't really enjoy. I don't like the people environment of my current project. Now  I think this as a level that I'm not enjoying, but I should keep going if I want to proceed to the next quest. Last day of this project would be this Saturday. Gotta develop stronger patience!

4 Week Challenge & Diet

My challenge thread is up!

At first I put yoga on the goal list, but after getting more knowledge about food diet, I think I should focus more on that first. After all, all the hopes will not happen if I fail the diet. Putting this to my priority list!

Today's Diet

This is why I want to prioritize my current journey on diet.. I did not so well for today, so now I will start tracking it daily.

Breakfast: Two eggs, sunny side up

Lunch: Half of fried duck, 1/4 rice

Snack: Half or less of 1 pocky box, a little of white chocolate

I don't usually snack something sweet, and I eat those because the sambal of the duck is freaking hot..... so I panicked, drink a lot of water, crave for sweet things that's on my fridge (these snacks are my bro's). Mmm yeah I need to find more proper way on tackling hot spices attack.

Dinner: Beef Teriyaki & Kani Roll

I start following 10-Level Nerd Fitness Diet Strategy sheet. Will start on lv.3 because I already reduce liquid calories for years.. So next step, will try to swap out grains to high protein, and keep tracking my food daily.

Today's Productivity

Putting this on daily battle log because I slack a lot on this little side hustle commission.. I still have a work to do but I procrastinate a lot..since the money for the project isn't really worth when I compare it to other project I also doing now. It's just not fun.. It's hard to put on work if I can't enjoy it. But I already said yes on this. So yeah, at least I start sketching today. Hopefully tomorrow I got more progress.

• Like 1

007 - 2010.09.13

Wohooo a week on tracking my under construction adventure! 
Here is today's setlist

3/3 circuit 
Bodyweight squats - 10x
I do it the same as the last one. Plan to increase the rep for next workout.
Wall push up - 10x
This too. Either increase the rep or change it to desk push up.. I think increase the rep first?
Walking lunges - 5x
Why can't I do it properly yet.. still trying!
Lv.2 Horizontal Pull Ups - 10x
10 is fine for now..
Plank - 15sec
This one is also safe to increase the rep for next I think
Jumping jacks - 30x
This already increased from the last one by accident

Lunges!! I still can't do it properly too, and still no skill measurement like how we hack push up to become smaller chunks. But it still better than my push up.

Also wondering what's better rest time for each circuit? I did like 5 minutes before I starting another circuit, or maybe less, because I'm waiting for my breath to be more stable(?)  before I continue. I wonder if it's okay.

Diet
Warming up before 4 week challenge starts: starts tracking!

Breakfast: Katsu chicken with scramble eggs, with moderate ketchup 
Lunch: Chicken Teriyaki Noodle
Dinner: Stir fried water spinach

Productivity Log
Spoiler

Today was wrecked because there's a big event tomorrow (I..don't like the people in this project, help--good thing this is the last day of the event, so no more involved with these people yay) and my bro just ruined my schedule and basically the people I work with are just toxic.. agghh stress management need to be controlled. Re reading what I just write myself on this thread. I almost craved for some snack but lucky my fridge is empty. And once I found something I'm now more aware.
Yah at least I eat better than yesterday and my workout goes okay. I want to increase the amount of reps on my next round.

Wait wait I ranted bad stuffs haha, while actually some good progress also happened. I start planning what stuffs to sell for next con and draw some drafts. I need to be grateful on this progress too.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, sgeek70 said:

Lunges!! I still can't do it properly too, and still no skill measurement like how we hack push up to become smaller chunks.

Hack lunges?  No problem.  I even went the extra mile and made videos of these progressions for you, even though I'm fat right now and self-conscious about it. :P

Level 1:  assisted kneel-to-stand

Level 2:  unassisted kneel-to-stand

Level 3: assisted split-squat

Level 4: unassisted split-squat

After you've gotten strong/balanced at Level 4, you should be able to move on to regular lunges.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I Stand With Gina Carano

On 9/14/2017 at 4:46 AM, Hazard said:

Hack lunges?  No problem.  I even went the extra mile and made videos of these progressions for you, even though I'm fat right now and self-conscious about it. :P

Level 1:  assisted kneel-to-stand

Level 2:  unassisted kneel-to-stand

Level 3: assisted split-squat

Level 4: unassisted split-squat

After you've gotten strong/balanced at Level 4, you should be able to move on to regular lunges.

You're the best!! Thank you very much again Hazard :D 

• Like 1
008 - 2017.09.14
The grand event.. not cons, just EO volunteer stuffs which I kinda regret joining, this was the day.

I'm glad I read Steve's book the night before, so I tweak my motivation to make myself keep going for that volunteer job; I make the work as Exploring Game. The event took a place on somewhere I didn't know a lot before. I don't workout today but I had a lot of walking today, exploring everywhere when I have my free time (surprisingly I have a lot of it). Felt good.

Breakfast: Grilled fish with soysauce
Lunch: I get a box of chicken, tempeh (something made by soy), meat
Dinner: too tired for it.....

009 - 2017.09.15
The after event day. I just rest. I tried warming up and get tired already, so I should just rest again.. and find out that evening I got the monthly period, which that usually made me a little weaker--but it's also because day 008 was really busy. So I decide to just doing dynamic warm up then rest. 

50 jumping jacks 

10 body weight squats

5 lv.1 lunges

10 hip extensions

5 hip rotations each leg 

10 forward leg swings 

10 side leg swings 

10 wall push ups 

10 spiderman steps 

Spend the day reading and discussing a lot of things with my boyfriend, which also just starting to get fit and eat better. 

Lunch: 1/2 rice with chicken-it uses nut and spicy sauces that I'm confused what is this. Not looking healthy tho.
Dinner: Fish Soup & tea

So yeah.. 2 day of resting. Today is day 010 and I still have EO job this afternoon. Will try to do something once I'm home.
  • Like 2
010 - 2017.09.16
Last EO job for this month I hope.. 
I almost not having my workout again, but suddenly I went berserk at 7 pm. I'm back, workout!

Today was like when the protagonist remember that their enemy is getting stronger and they think they need to keep working out to be even stronger. I remember my own enemy is my brother. Went mad for some stuffs, then I just go for a workout. I guess I just found my new moodswing cure. And my workout leveled up today. I feel great.

And I just found out my transformation theme song. I liked it as my driving song before, and when I feel want to make something great, and now I also realize this can be my theme song too. 

3/3 circuit
Bodyweight squat - 12x (+2!)
Desk push up - x10 (level up!)
Lv.2 Lunges - x5 (level up!).
Lv.2 Horizontal Pull - x10
Plank - 25sec (+10!)
Jumping jacks - x30

Today's food

Lunch: Enoki mushroom, fish & chips, pudding (It's meal set from the event I worked at)
Dinner: Capcay (chinese mixed vegetable)
Snack: Bali style peanuts
My parents just got back from Bali so let's eat some yayy

Productivity
My pc broke (again for the 6th time in these 4 months).. so that made me worked out. Not bad actually. And I've think of more stuff to draw next. Rather than pissed off from my broken pc, I choose to just work on what I can do. Well I hope I will keep improving in my stress management, thx to workout I feel much better :D
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, sgeek70 said:
And I just found out my transformation theme song. I liked it as my driving song before, and when I feel want to make something great, and now I also realize this can be my theme song too. 

Ooooh, I like that.  Makes me feel bouncey and want to go work out too.  Thank you for sharing!

• Like 1

I Stand With Gina Carano

I start the day with yoga session to cure my stomach pain. Felt better to start the day after repeated the circuit 3 times.
It's the day where I receive a new PC to work with.. a secondhand from my bf actually haha. Better than nothing.

Today isn't a really good day, but at least I'm ready to respawning

Breakfast: home made nachos with salsa sauce
Lunch: fried rice with lemon water (this is the only thing I can purchased..)
Dinner: -

012 - 2017.09.18
Respawning. First day of the 4 week challenge. Planning a lot on how to surviving college that also starting today, and can manage to work out on the evening.

3/3 circuit
Bodyweight squat - 12x 
Desk push up - x10/10/10
(the last 2 reps is still too heavy)
Lv.2 Lunges - x5/5/5
Lv.2 Horizontal Pull - x10/-/-
(I caught up using the ladder, my mom freaked out if the ladder will break so I had to stop..)
Plank - 25sec/25/25
Jumping jacks - x30/30/30

And finally I can took my pen and draw again too. My productivity is back. I found out drawing after workout feels really great.

Food log

Breakfast: Omelette (2 eggs)
Lunch: Kung pow chicken with rice
Dinner: Stewed seafood & vegetables

Still finding out how to update my challenge log.

• Like 1

013 - 2017.09.19

In the no-workout day, I kinda regret having a 4 pm nap because I can just use it for maybe have a walk outside. 

I'm having preparation to cook, learning to read recipes.. Maybe tomorrow I can start experimenting!

I discussed some of my "changing lifestyle" meal plan (I hate to use the word diet) with mom and she's totally supportive. She just warned me that my dad and bro will always become my "devil" since they really love sweets, fast food and sodas. 

I need to buy vegetables pack for tomorrow.

Breakfast: -

Lunch: Katsu & scramble eggs

Dinner: grilled fish and mixed vegetables with peanut sauce

By productivity, I can start drawing again but still not focused on the important things. But that is okay because I need my drawing alter ego to warm up first. Need the hard hat tomorrow! 

014 - 2017.09.20

I had some good progress on my cooking challenge that I will update it on my challenge log.

Workout is okay. It's (just) my 7th workout and I start to feel bored. I underestimated habit change before, and so I have to deal with it. At very least I only need 1 workout for each week in my 4 week challenge.

But thanks to knowing nerdfitness, I can just google some like [bored]+nerdfitness and came up with so many things. Like, now I consider doing urban hiking when I got bored. Walking from my college to my house? Seems a cool idea. I also haven't tried rock climbing for years, so I should. If I got bored next time I work-out, I still have list of things to do.

I have to keep active!

Lunch: Onigiri, banana

Snack: A bag of chips eaten with friends.. Tried not to but I guess I got stress-eating again after I overwhelmed with cooking. Luckily a bag is not the big one, we have like 1/4 size of the usual US size

Dinner: Ribs steak

I guess I need to learn how to cook my favorite vegetable (broccoli with oyster sauce)

Productivity note

I love my productivity now. I put my hard hat and working on my commissions. I have to deal with them before I made some design to sell in this 4 weeks.

• Like 1

015 - 2017.09.21

Can't believe it's 15th day on tracking my days already. 

Breakfast: Fried rice

Lunch: we had family lunch on Chinese restaurant, most are chicken, beef and green vegetables. 

But then There's a birthday cake. I only eat half of slice due to sudden realization. But I still eat it. But.. Still good enough?!;;

Dinner: Vegetables with peanut sauce

I'm actually satisfied with today. I walk around 3 km (1.9 miles) today from the mall where I have family lunch, move to the nearest park. Ugh, I hate malls. Ads & commercials stuffs of some lifestyles that doesn't fit with me are everywhere. So I runaway, and it became a fun journey. I want to do more of this. Having an adventure is something I love to do.

Inside the spoiler is not good for somebody with spider phobia because I met Tarantula owner community.

I'm gonna put it here because I'm gonna remember today as a reminder that, I love to have adventures, I'm gonna do my workout etc for doing this a lot in the future

Spoiler

6JmPnUD.jpg

But worry not I still have cute doggo pic to make the post balanced with cuteness

4Lqq7yl.jpg

My productivity is also great. I can do a slow sketch progress.

This is a day I want to experience every day.

016 - 2017.09.22

Somehow I always leveled up in the day when my brother pissed me off.

Lunch: rice with prawn

Dinner: rice, prawn, vegetable mix

There's this fish crackers, I ate them with a sauce... I don't know what is it, fish stuffs. It's called pempek. 

I just learned about sodium on my diet is high. It's also because of my culture. But also found out Indonesian curry foods and satay is paleo friendly. This is great because I love them.

I'm dead tired at night, I think I was still exhausted from my Thursday walk. Or it's because I leveled up my workout? Or because I'm lacking of vegetables.. maybe yeah I'm just tired. So I don't have time to draw at night. But I did in the morning, so that's not bad!

My workout evolved!

Desk push up & Body weight squat rep increased!

3/3 circuit
Bodyweight squat - 15x/15/15
Desk push up - x15/15/15
Lv.2 Lunges - x6/6/6
Mixed with lv.3
Plank - 25sec/25/25

Fun stuff: I bought stuffs as my treasure chest of getting my 7th workout. That treasure chest concept I got from Steve's Level Up Your Life I read on the afternoon. Here's what I add to my inventory:

55L bag

Comfortable shorts

Multipurpose buff

I got bored state with my workout actually.. but this treasure chest concept makes me wanna jump and just do it. I will going for a camp next week, I need to be cool and strong while wearing this cool 55L bag. I love my new gear, I really wanted it since a long time!! Now I can say bye to the annoying suitcases.. it's just not my thing.

Mmmm what treasure chest will I get next.. excited to find out!

• Like 2

017 - 2017.09.23

Hmm Saturday.. Let's have some rest day for today. 

Breakfast: stewed vegetables with.. how to translate this, google translate said it's angel hair?? hahaha. Rice noodle.

Lunch: family lunch, so it's pizza... it's been a while :")

Dinner: Chicken satay, mix vegetables, pempek

Ahh righ,pempek is basically fishcake eaten by rich sweet-sour-spicy sauce.

018 - 2017.09.24

I make weekend as rest day but I think today's kinda too much haha. Still going out with family.

Breakfast: Cassava.. is this fried or stewed. Fried, but stewed. How to explain this...

Lunch: Chicken Satay, mix vegetables with peanut sauce, lontong

Dinner: Fruits eaten by spicy peanut sauce

Today is just designing for my campus poster. I won't do something like this again.. It's a mistake to reveal that I'm a comic artist.. I'm just being honest because I keep hiding it for years, but once I revealed it they treat me like a free designer.. I can't even design. Haha suddent rant..

019 - 2017.09.25

Ouch my update gets slowerrr... I won't do rest day more than 2 days anymore...

I worked out on the evening after class, and I find myself too tired. Luckily I can still draw, but I can't draw properly. Sketches are okay. I'm too tired. So I'm thinking of moving my workout to morning before class.. I'll try for next Wednesday.

Lunch: Shihlin chicken

Dinner: rice & spicy jerked meat

I also start tracking how less I eat vegetables.. I might pass the level 3 of nerdfitness diet, I didn't drink anything sweet & sugary, but I still need to eat more vegetables. 

My workout today..

Walking lunges has leveled up!

3/3 circuit
Bodyweight squat - 15x/15/15
Desk push up - x15/15/15
Lv.3 Lunges - x6/6/6
Mixed with lv.4
Plank - 25sec/25/25

I was going to tell the forum that I will be missing in action for 5 days for jamboree camp in a mountain, but I guess I didn't have time to announce it. Located somewhere quite remote, far outside the city. And my phone broke. Here's the full update on the last 10 days! And now I'm back!

I never experienced scouting, it's quite same as that. I signed up for out of the blue around a week before the event, with 2 friends at my class. I think I was kind of bored, and I don't enjoy my days at home lately.

021 - 2017.09.27
022 - 2017.09.28

023 - 2017.09.29

024 - 2017.09.30

024 - 2017.10.01

oLrenZy7R2bvYP9kJqZoO3Ma6X8Q9PAB233Ik4Rt

On these days, can't choose the food menu. All organized, but I guess it kinda healthy. They know what food are efficient for mountain hike.

It just, I forgot about hiking culture around here loves to eat unhealthy snacks each time we go for the long walk. And I haven't think about preparing foods by myself for it. Need to be careful for my next trip!

025 - 2017.10.02

026 - 2017.10.03

027 - 2017.10.04

028 - 2017.10.05

These days spent on catching up classes, fixing my phone, bed rest from the tiredness, and by the way my right arm injured from the camp so I can't do much things. And being stressed on some family problems. Huh, I wasted 4 days on stressing about it...

I regret on not having time to update daily, because I suppose to still have time! At least, get back on tracking my foods. At least I still stick to the lv.4 diet sheet, and somehow there are lots of vegetables at home lately.

028 - 2017.10.06

And today is normalization.

I'm back exercising, and I tried to push myself.

At it became something like this

3/3 circuit
Bodyweight squat - 20x/20/20
(+3 from the latest workout)
Desk push up - x20/20/20
(+5 from the lastest workout)
Lv.4 Lunges - x10/10/10
(Leveled up, +4 from the latest workout
Plank - 20sec/20/20
(Decreased by 5, but in proper form)

But I guess I tried too hard, and for each circuit I had too long rest. Let's see if I can score same amount of reps for my next workout.

029 - 2017.10.06

Now I'm back tracking my foods

Breakfast: None

Lunch-Dinner: Stayed in an all you can eat meat restaurant for literally 5 hours

Today was just having relaxed Saturday at an all you can eat restaurant with my boyfriend, while discussing a lot of stuffs regarding work stuffs. We both content creators, and having nice talk about what should we do next are really fun. Now that I gathered more spirit to respawn. Let's continue the nerdfitness journey, and hey, next will be the 30th day! 

• Like 1