Kickboxing

Hello!

so I've been going to a kickboxing class once a week for awhile now but I want to train more, like x2 or even x3, but the class is only offered once a week and there aren't a lot of places that offer kickboxing classes, it's a small town.

so any advice? I also lift weights x3 times a week and bike everywhere but I really want to get deeper into kickboxing! 

On 9/8/2017 at 6:14 PM, Fightthefire said:

Hello!

so I've been going to a kickboxing class once a week for awhile now but I want to train more, like x2 or even x3, but the class is only offered once a week and there aren't a lot of places that offer kickboxing classes, it's a small town.

so any advice? I also lift weights x3 times a week and bike everywhere but I really want to get deeper into kickboxing! 

On 9/8/2017 at 9:33 PM, Fightthefire said:

Hi so I found the workout that Michael B. Jordan used to get in shape for Creed, I was wondering how good it is? I've when been looking for a workout I can do when I'm not in my kickboxing class. Creed's workout

But there's also Joseph Valtellini's workout Found here I'd like your input on both and which one I should use, thanks!

p.s there's also this one I just found Here

Lots of stuff going on there. If I recall correctly, aren't you really busy?

What does your 3x weight training look like?

Seeing that your main interest is kickboxing, I would highly recommend jumping rope (barefoot) and Bas Rutten's MMA workout, which you can do almost anywhere. I've used this for years.

On 9/9/2017 at 10:00 PM, Machete said:

Lots of stuff going on there. If I recall correctly, aren't you really busy?

What does your 3x weight training look like?

Seeing that your main interest is kickboxing, I would highly recommend jumping rope (barefoot) and Bas Rutten's MMA workout, which you can do almost anywhere. I've used this for years.

I bike everywhere, work a few days a week (in the mornings mind you so the latest I get off would be 1:30 on some days others it's at 11:30 or even 11) and go to school only two days a week (still going full 15 credits) , (master scheduler aren't I? Haha) so I've made sure I'm carving out a schedule where I can balance work, school and fitness :)