Searching For Party Member

Hello. My name is Lee, and I live in North East Michigan. I have a tendency to go in cycles of motivation ranging from 0 HP to Limit Break, and I'm looking for someone to throw me a phoenix down when I drop. In my life, there are plenty of people that give me a smile and say "Good for you," but I don't feel like I have a party member to say (and I imagine Joe from Family Guy when I word this), "Yeah! Rock their world! ROCK THEIR WORLD!" Likewise, I'm in search of someone else to whom I may play a supporting role. On my end, it would be inspirational to see someone else trying their hardest, and it would make me happy to help provide cover for someone else when life is raining down bullets. My obstacle is that of will power especially against the dreaded artifact Couch of Velcro. If ya can't tell, I love nerdy metaphors of any and all sizes, and I would use such metaphors to make my support colorful. =)

Some of my master quests include owning a software empire, being a martial-arts-wielding warrior, a famous artist, having my dream house, hacking my productivity to get an unreal amount of things done per day without stressing about it, travel the world, and reach a zen master like mental fortitude via Buddhism.

Is anyone interested in joining the party?

On that note - I don't necessarily see why a party needs to be two player only. ^_^

I'm also quite new to this world and successful online socializing, so if I'm going about this wrong, or if there's a better way to go about this, I would welcome any input from fellow adventurers of a higher level. :D 

"I chooseth this fate of mine own free will."
- Persona 3

Hey, a party only STARTS with two!  ( I guess unless you're a beast master or something!)

sounds like what you need is another party member to get the ball rolling! Toss you a raise when you're down, and cheer you on when you're close TNL!  If you're looking for another party member, I'll be glad to lend my support! We are all ok a journey here, and we don't have to be stuck doing it solo! Drop me a PM if you're interested in grouping up for [Long Time] and I'll be happy to join in! Motivation is no question when you've got a party full of numbskulls to get into trouble with! 

16 hours ago, Duelly said:

Hey, a party only STARTS with two!  ( I guess unless you're a beast master or something!)

sounds like what you need is another party member to get the ball rolling! Toss you a raise when you're down, and cheer you on when you're close TNL!  If you're looking for another party member, I'll be glad to lend my support! We are all ok a journey here, and we don't have to be stuck doing it solo! Drop me a PM if you're interested in grouping up for [Long Time] and I'll be happy to join in! Motivation is no question when you've got a party full of numbskulls to get into trouble with! 

Duelly noted - tee hee.
Alright, a PM is coming your way.

- Persona 3

On 10/31/2017 at 3:31 PM, Koaladle said:

Hey! Still looking for party members? I'm getting back in the swing of things after Irma and could definitely use the company.

I'm always looking for more party members. I'll send you a PM.

- Persona 3