I need a profound change

I need to mold myself into a much better me than I currently am. I'm somewhat obese and I feel very uncomfortable in my own skin because I am always worried that people are secretly laughing about my fat stomach behind my back. I attend a major university, so this is further compounded by being surrounded by attractive women all day long and feeling out of place even among the nerds in my degree path.

I feel like I have turned out this way because I refused to hold myself accountable for my actions and refused to accept that change is a slow process that has to be made with the intent of changing forever. For the first time in my life I am so unhappy with what I allowed myself to become that I am truly ready to make a lasting, positive change. With the help of this site I am equipped with the knowledge needed to confront myself head-on and begin the war to win my life back from the worse version of myself that has held me hostage all of these years. If anyone else out there feels the same way I do, you're not alone! I repeat: You. Are. Not. Alone. 

• Like 1

I applaud you for taking action this young.  I wish I had done the same.   Making yourself accountable is key I thin and it is one of the reasons I have joined here and gotten a gym buddy.

Good Luck.

TANSTAAFL!

TANSTAAFL!   

What is not gained through labor is paid for in pride!

STR 8/DEX 4/CON 6/INT 8/WIS 8/CHA 6

BATTLE LOG: GREG T and The Temple Of Fe

Greg T. Proclaims " To mediocrity and Beyond! 2018"

GregT MFP Food Diary

GregT's Spotify Lists