Jump to content

NeverThatBored's New Groove


NeverThatBored

Recommended Posts

tenor.gif

 

I'm continuing my tradition of posting a new challenge before I actually post a challenge summary in the preivous one. During last challenge, I moved from NY to VA and I'm still figuring out how to adjust. I need some new habits and routines! I read an article a while back describing habit forming as slowly wearing grooves into something. Each time you repeat the thing you're deepening the groove, which eventually becomes deep enough that it's an ingrained habit. So, it's time for NTB's New Groove(s)!

 

A little background:

 

Spoiler

This year, instead of doing the typical 4+ goals per challenge, I decided to focus on one new habit per challenge. With 10 NF challenges in the year, that means the opportunity to explore TEN new healthy habits. 

 

Here's what I've done so far:

 

  1. Walked daily and/or at least 16 miles per week (anything above 12 is acceptable to me as long as it's not consistently that low)
  2. Established a morning routine
  3. Smoothies for breakfast and salads for lunch....this didn't stick...I've currently changed it to skipping breakfast most days (or eating only a small lunch on days where I have breakfast) and that has stuck better
  4. Doing hard things by reminding myself how much I like the archetype of the guardian. Don't want to do stuff at work? But I'm a guardian! I've got to help out my peeps! Etc. This one has only been so-so at sticking, but I'm still working on making it a proper habit.
  5. Basking. Focusing on what I accomplish rather than what I don't accomplish. Posting updates specifically about things that are great (toughed it out through a painful workout? Great! Sat in the sun and absorbed some vitamin D? Great! Made a tasty smoothie? Great!) rather than fixating on things I'm not happy with. 
  6. Re-focusing on 3 workouts a week, with at least 2 of them being a specific strength workout I do at home. I'm dealing with some cysts in my wrist that forced me to tweak the workout, so it took me a while to get back to the point where I was doing it consistently and feeling like I was progressing. 
  7. Going from 2 runs/week to 3 runs/week by doing just 20 minutes of run/walking for each run, and letting my legs adjust

 

All of these habits have slipped a weeee bit since I moved. I'm still doing them, but not all of them are as consistent as they were before the move. So I want to do a few things this challenge to fix that:

  1. Miniquest: Whip up a spreadsheet and track the habits on the above list to help get back in the groove of doing them
  2. Miniquest: Continue exploring and getting familiar with the area, through a to do list of things to check out
  3. Main Quest: Establish a lunchtime routine to go along with my morning and evening routines (at least for work days). I think building this in will help me squeeze in some of the habits (like going on a walk) that aren't as ingrained here as they were in NY. 

 

I'm still tinkering with what I want to happen during my lunchtime routine, but to start I'm thinking:

  • Get sort of fresh air, either by taking a walk or at least going out onto the balcony for a few minutes, or even going on a run if it makes sense for the day
  • Some sort of stretching, which could be a number of things: A full yoga routine, GMB's Focused Flexibility, freeform stretching, GST Foundations mobility course
  • Possibly doing some meditation? I usually meditate at night but it could be interesting to see how meditation helps me focus during the day. 
  • Possibly some sort of quick check in for the guardian habit - asking "am I acting like a guardian?" or something to that effect 

 

tenor.gif

  • Like 19

Gargoyle Ranger | Level 47

2021 challenges:  46 | 4748 (current)

2015-2020 challenges: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 || 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 || 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 || 43 | 44 | 45 | |

 

My epic quest | MEATBALL WARS

You don't get better at anything unless you start doing it.

Being alive is heckn swell. 

Link to post

I wish I had suggestions for where to go for things but I'm not familiar with nova at all. :( Boo. Other than the fact that my roommate goes to a rock climbing gym in Crystal City, I think, but that's not on your list.

  • Like 3

Level 69 Battle Kitten

Profile photo is ancient but I'm too lazy to change it. 

Battle Log | Current Challenge

MyFitnessPal | Fitbit | Duolingo

                                                                                                                                                                 Ici je vis la vie que j'ai choisie

Je suis partie pour reconstruire ma vie

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

Link to post
48 minutes ago, fleaball said:

 I'm not familiar with nova at all. 

 

NOVA?  I'm from that area originally (lived there for like 19 years), depending on where in NOVA you are, I can give you some suggestions about what to do.  We lived near the Manassas/Fredricksburg/ish area

  • Like 4

“And now that you don’t have to be perfect, you can be good.” John Steinbeck

“Do I dare disturb the universe?” – T.S. Eliot

“You wanna fly, you got to give up the shit that weighs you down.” – Toni Morrison

"All we have to do is decide what to do with the time given to us" JRR Tolkien

 

Human Bard: CON 2, WIS 5, INT 1, CHA 2

 

Current Challenge: Nova Levels Up (and maybe doesn't abandon a challenge...)

Link to post
47 minutes ago, fleaball said:

I wish I had suggestions for where to go for things but I'm not familiar with nova at all. :( Boo. Other than the fact that my roommate goes to a rock climbing gym in Crystal City, I think, but that's not on your list.

Same. I know there's a nice mall in Pentagon City... At least it was nice like 12 years ago... And I don't think that's the kind of place you're looking for either!

 

If you don't mind going a little north, there's Greenbelt Park. And pretty close to that is, well google says it's called Buddy Attick Lake Park, but we just called it Greenbelt Park. XD

  • Like 3

Current Challenge: Zeroh, stick to the routine!

Link to post
1 hour ago, fleaball said:

I wish I had suggestions for where to go for things but I'm not familiar with nova at all. :( Boo. Other than the fact that my roommate goes to a rock climbing gym in Crystal City, I think, but that's not on your list.

 

I'm going to a Bouldering class there tomorrow. :) 

  • Like 6

Gargoyle Ranger | Level 47

2021 challenges:  46 | 4748 (current)

2015-2020 challenges: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 || 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 || 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 || 43 | 44 | 45 | |

 

My epic quest | MEATBALL WARS

You don't get better at anything unless you start doing it.

Being alive is heckn swell. 

Link to post

Good choice of theme for this challenge!!!!

 

f8e836e3f61efbb9732d2c76ab392d8d.jpg

 

Definitely following along for the Cuzco memes and habit forming! Habits are something I"m working on too. Let's go!

  • Like 2

Heroine of Time

Height: 5'8  Weight: 315lbs

Current Challenge: RhiaWolfe Follows the Way of the Samurai

Previous Challenges: 1234567891011121314151617181920212223

"Reach for the stars! If you only make it to the moon, you've still done good!" - My Dad

"Hyaaaat! Jeeyat-Hiyaaaah Hiet! Hyaaaaaaa Hiyyyyet! Hiyaaaaat Hiyaaaa!" - Link

Fitbit Profile * Good Reads

Link to post

Present!

  • Like 2

The Wolverine - Level 5 // BER  6.5 // HEA  4 // STR  4.4 // STA  3 // DEX  4 // CON  4 // WIS  4.75 // CHA  1

He who conquers others is strong; he who conquers himself is mighty.

Adventures don't start until you get into the forest.

Link to post
  • Like 10

Gargoyle Ranger | Level 47

2021 challenges:  46 | 4748 (current)

2015-2020 challenges: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 || 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 || 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 || 43 | 44 | 45 | |

 

My epic quest | MEATBALL WARS

You don't get better at anything unless you start doing it.

Being alive is heckn swell. 

Link to post

Good luck getting into the Groove! I'll be following along :)

  • Like 2

Feminist Ranger (she/her)

Based in Melbourne, Australia

Current Challenge: Emerald Eagle refills her cup (January 2021)
Instagram: @emeraldeaglenf

 

“I wish you would thrash him. He deserves it." She looked back at him. "I will one day, sir. I'm getting tired of falling down.” - Alanna: The First Adventure

Link to post

Week 0 Monday

 

My mood is in the dumps again today. I just want to curl up under a blanket and shirk all of my responsibilities. I dragged myself to that Bouldering class anyway though because I had already signed up for it...and I was late, because I got lost. I am very very bad with directions. T_T

 

Bouldering is so hard, you guys. T_T The V1 climbs at this place were way harder for me than the ones I've done at other gyms?? I did not successfully finish a single climb. I did learn some tips and tricks and get some advice about what to work for though. I have no idea if I even WANT to boulder or if my desire to keep doing it is just annoyance that I'm so bad at it. 

 

I got a bill in the mail from the place where I was doing swimming lessons, which is...weird? I never formally signed up for classes because my instructor kept putting it off, but he gave me a price right before I moved and I paid him. It was super cheap compared to what I expected, so this bill could be him realizing he way undercharged me? But I double checked with him that that was really the amount he wanted to charge, and he said it was. So IDK? You'd think he would have told me if that turned out to be the case instead of sending an unexplained bill in the mail? And I'm feeling anxiety about this that's way out of proportion to the actual situation. Either I don't need to pay it because I did not sign anything saying I would, or I do need to pay it and I can afford it, so it's fine. Either way, it's fine. But I'm all stressed out about it and I can't logic my way out of the feeling.

 

Also, my shins are very painful after my run yesterday. Even if I hadn't already planned to rest them a bit this week, I would still have had to do it because they're so tender. 

 

I should probably eat dinner since it's 10PM but I don't want to do anything.

  • Like 7

Gargoyle Ranger | Level 47

2021 challenges:  46 | 4748 (current)

2015-2020 challenges: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 || 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 || 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 || 43 | 44 | 45 | |

 

My epic quest | MEATBALL WARS

You don't get better at anything unless you start doing it.

Being alive is heckn swell. 

Link to post

Maybe the swimming pool bill isn't the actual thing that's bothering you? You might be tired, and it just happened to come by as something that you can feel anxious about (this is what happens to me every now and then lol). Are you still feeling tired after the move?

  • Like 4

-:*~ Journal ~*:-

Link to post
9 hours ago, NeverThatBored said:

Cheesy spaghetti squash. So gooooood.

 

That looks fabulous! It's impossible to find spaghetti squash here so I am growing some. Ok, I am growing one since the rest of them haven't bothered, but I have one the size of my fist and I scream at it every day to HURRY THE FRICK UP. I have never tried it before and it seems a lot of work for a solitary squash but it was a labour of love. 

  • Like 6

I'm more than adequate. Leave Kanye out of this. 

Profile picture credit : NF's resident super artist - NinjaKitten

Link to post
4 hours ago, NeverThatBored said:

I got a bill in the mail from the place where I was doing swimming lessons, which is...weird? I never formally signed up for classes because my instructor kept putting it off, but he gave me a price right before I moved and I paid him. It was super cheap compared to what I expected, so this bill could be him realizing he way undercharged me? But I double checked with him that that was really the amount he wanted to charge, and he said it was. So IDK? You'd think he would have told me if that turned out to be the case instead of sending an unexplained bill in the mail? And I'm feeling anxiety about this that's way out of proportion to the actual situation. Either I don't need to pay it because I did not sign anything saying I would, or I do need to pay it and I can afford it, so it's fine. Either way, it's fine. But I'm all stressed out about it and I can't logic my way out of the feeling.

 

I understand why you're pissed off about this. He quoted you a price. You paid it. If he then wants to send you a bill I think that's either his tough luck because you paid the agreed amount, or he should have contacted you to discuss it. 

 

Can you drop him an email? It may all be an error. 

  • Like 3

I'm more than adequate. Leave Kanye out of this. 

Profile picture credit : NF's resident super artist - NinjaKitten

Link to post
1 hour ago, deftona said:

Can you drop him an email? It may all be an error. 

I agree. I would talk to him. Maybe he forgot to tell the gym admins you had already payed him.

  • Like 3

The Wolverine - Level 5 // BER  6.5 // HEA  4 // STR  4.4 // STA  3 // DEX  4 // CON  4 // WIS  4.75 // CHA  1

He who conquers others is strong; he who conquers himself is mighty.

Adventures don't start until you get into the forest.

Link to post
15 hours ago, NeverThatBored said:

 

mouth-watering-homer.jpg

 

10 hours ago, NeverThatBored said:

Week 0 Monday

 

My mood is in the dumps again today. I just want to curl up under a blanket and shirk all of my responsibilities. 

 

 

That's so hard. It's frustrating when you can't get up the motivation that you need to do the things you want. I'm proud of you for pushing through and still going to bouldering. That's discipline. 

 

10 hours ago, NeverThatBored said:

 

Bouldering is so hard, you guys. T_T The V1 climbs at this place were way harder for me than the ones I've done at other gyms?? I did not successfully finish a single climb. I did learn some tips and tricks and get some advice about what to work for though. I have no idea if I even WANT to boulder or if my desire to keep doing it is just annoyance that I'm so bad at it. 

 

 

If you're not having fun doing it, maybe it's time to find something else? I'd suggest giving it a shot for a few sessions and if you don't find enjoyment in it, try to find something else you're interested in. 

 

8 hours ago, Ensi said:

Maybe the swimming pool bill isn't the actual thing that's bothering you? You might be tired, and it just happened to come by as something that you can feel anxious about (this is what happens to me every now and then lol). Are you still feeling tired after the move?

 

I agree with Ensi (somewhat, I mean I understand being pissed about the pool bill, but I do think there's more going on). It seems like this is just something that is part of something bigger. Are you pushing yourself too hard? Are you taking time for you and working on self-care? That's something I'm not very good at. I have to be reminded to take time out for myself and just find ways to relax and recharge. Is there a low-key hobby you like that you can engage in for a bit to destress? For me, I like to do jigsaw puzzles and crochet to take my mind off things for a bit.

 

6 hours ago, deftona said:

 

I understand why you're pissed off about this. He quoted you a price. You paid it. If he then wants to send you a bill I think that's either his tough luck because you paid the agreed amount, or he should have contacted you to discuss it. 

 

Can you drop him an email? It may all be an error. 

 

I agree with this. Ask questions. Find out what the charge is for. 

  • Like 5

Heroine of Time

Height: 5'8  Weight: 315lbs

Current Challenge: RhiaWolfe Follows the Way of the Samurai

Previous Challenges: 1234567891011121314151617181920212223

"Reach for the stars! If you only make it to the moon, you've still done good!" - My Dad

"Hyaaaat! Jeeyat-Hiyaaaah Hiet! Hyaaaaaaa Hiyyyyet! Hiyaaaaat Hiyaaaa!" - Link

Fitbit Profile * Good Reads

Link to post
6 hours ago, deftona said:

 

That looks fabulous! It's impossible to find spaghetti squash here so I am growing some. Ok, I am growing one since the rest of them haven't bothered, but I have one the size of my fist and I scream at it every day to HURRY THE FRICK UP. I have never tried it before and it seems a lot of work for a solitary squash but it was a labour of love. 

 

It was delicious!

 

That's so cool that you're growing your own! I'm jealous of everyone who has a garden and can grow their own vegetables. But it also seems stressful to only have one?? How will you decide what to make with it??

 

6 hours ago, deftona said:

 

I understand why you're pissed off about this. He quoted you a price. You paid it. If he then wants to send you a bill I think that's either his tough luck because you paid the agreed amount, or he should have contacted you to discuss it. 

 

Can you drop him an email? It may all be an error. 

 

4 hours ago, zenLara said:

I agree. I would talk to him. Maybe he forgot to tell the gym admins you had already payed him.

 

2 minutes ago, RhiaWolfe said:

I agree with this. Ask questions. Find out what the charge is for. 

 

Yeah, I texted him last night because that's how we primarily communicated, but I haven't heard anything back from him yet. Based on the amount of the check, it SEEMS like it's the amount I would normally have been charged for the lessons minus the amount I already payed him. But like...there's no explanation? And no mention on the bill of the amount I already payed him? So IDK. I'll give it a day or so and then try to call him. 

 

8 hours ago, Ensi said:

Maybe the swimming pool bill isn't the actual thing that's bothering you? You might be tired, and it just happened to come by as something that you can feel anxious about (this is what happens to me every now and then lol). Are you still feeling tired after the move?

 

9 minutes ago, RhiaWolfe said:

I agree with Ensi (somewhat, I mean I understand being pissed about the pool bill, but I do think there's more going on). It seems like this is just something that is part of something bigger. Are you pushing yourself too hard? Are you taking time for you and working on self-care? That's something I'm not very good at. I have to be reminded to take time out for myself and just find ways to relax and recharge. Is there a low-key hobby you like that you can engage in for a bit to destress? For me, I like to do jigsaw puzzles and crochet to take my mind off things for a bit.

 

 

I mean, it's both. I AM frustrated about the swimming thing. And I hate the feeling of things being unresolved, so it's hanging over me and I can't just set it aside until I have more information.

 

But separately, I'm usually pretty distressed after I move. I had finally started to make friends in NY whereas I don't know ANYONE here, which sucks. Time with friends is fundamental to my happiness. But it takes time to start to make ties with people in a new place, especially when you work from home. Separately, there's nothing comfortable or familiar I can do here yet because everything is new. I'm making an effort to ignore my ostrich instincts and to actually go out and get comfortable in the new environment. This is WORLDS better than when I first moved to NY, when I didn't even start going on walks for an entire year after I moved there, and I barely drove anywhere. I'm slow to warm up to new environments, so I'm trying to manage that, but at the same time I'm actively battling the urge to just hide inside every single time I do something. 

 

Aikido is a good de-stresser but I need to deal with doctors and my wrist issues before I can resume it, which is annoying. I fully intend to sign up for an intro membership to a nearby yoga place too. In terms of hobbies, I'm actually struggling to come up with something simple and indoors that would help here. T_T 

 

26 minutes ago, RhiaWolfe said:

If you're not having fun doing it, maybe it's time to find something else? I'd suggest giving it a shot for a few sessions and if you don't find enjoyment in it, try to find something else you're interested in. 

 

 

I've only actually bouldered 3 times. I've got plenty of other things to do and I don't do it regularly, but I just keep wanting to explore it for some reason. It does not mesh super well with my fear of heights, but that makes me want to keep going back to it. :P

  • Like 6

Gargoyle Ranger | Level 47

2021 challenges:  46 | 4748 (current)

2015-2020 challenges: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 || 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 || 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 || 43 | 44 | 45 | |

 

My epic quest | MEATBALL WARS

You don't get better at anything unless you start doing it.

Being alive is heckn swell. 

Link to post
12 hours ago, NeverThatBored said:

Bouldering is so hard, you guys. T_T The V1 climbs at this place were way harder for me than the ones I've done at other gyms??

 

Ahh, the never ending discrepancies in climbing grades. Also...

Image result for climbing grade meme

 

Does your gym do any group sessions with an instructor to help you move up the grades? If so, it might be worth doing one to get some tips. Bouldering shouldn't be stressful and if you aren't coming away from a session happy, then there's nothing wrong with finding something you'll enjoy more.

  • Like 4

Current: Assassins / Instagram

  Previous: 1, 234, 5, 678910, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44

2020 Races: 
CANCELLED! Spartan Trifecta: Beast: 18-APR / Super :11-JUL / Sprint: 12-JUL

Summer Nuts: 5/6-SEPT / Nuclear Blast: 12-SEPT / Nuclear team race: 04-OCT 

"You have the heart of a Rebel"

"I'll take that as a compliment"

Link to post

To do list for getting to know the area:

  • Explore a farmer's market (I think there are a couple in the area)
  • Explore a park, trail, or hiking area (I've got a list of at least 8 already to choose from)
  • Go to an event or yoga class
  • Go to the cool OCR place
  • Find a friggin' pool before I lose all of my swim lesson progress
  • Drive somewhere new
  • Take the metro somewhere new

I'm not actually sure how to score this or how many I should aim for. I'm thinking 2 might be more than enough, but at the same time that feels so slow!

  • Like 7

Gargoyle Ranger | Level 47

2021 challenges:  46 | 4748 (current)

2015-2020 challenges: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 || 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 || 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 || 43 | 44 | 45 | |

 

My epic quest | MEATBALL WARS

You don't get better at anything unless you start doing it.

Being alive is heckn swell. 

Link to post
Just now, Charlie_Quinn said:

Does your gym do any group sessions with an instructor to help you move up the grades? If so, it might be worth doing one to get some tips. Bouldering shouldn't be stressful and if you aren't coming away from a session happy, then there's nothing wrong with finding something you'll enjoy more.

 

This place is HUGE compared to the other two places I've been, but the routes also seemed way harder and more intimidating to me. There were a lot more walls where you had to invert instead of just straight ones. I had a good time the other two times I've gone elsewhere. So IDK. I don't need to do it regularly, but I get annoyed when I can't do things, so I want to at least get to the point where I'm not so nervous about it? But at the same time, it's not something I feel the need to do very regularly. 

 

The class I just did was an intro to bouldering for new people, and then they have a class for people who are at the V3/4 level to improve their skills, but I'm not sure if they have anything else. I think they have some climbing fitness classes for people who are a bit better. Honestly, I might prefer practicing on my own for a bit anyway! There's a second gym I can check out too, although this place was really cool! They have a gym area with stall bars and also seem to offer yoga classes. 

  • Like 4

Gargoyle Ranger | Level 47

2021 challenges:  46 | 4748 (current)

2015-2020 challenges: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 || 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 || 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 || 43 | 44 | 45 | |

 

My epic quest | MEATBALL WARS

You don't get better at anything unless you start doing it.

Being alive is heckn swell. 

Link to post
9 minutes ago, Sylvaa said:

If OCR Unleashed is your closest OCR training place, I might be down for a trip..... 

 

Umm, YES. That's the one! Let's do it.

 

BTW, you're welcome to stay in the guest room here when you come down for Terrain Race.

  • Like 5

Gargoyle Ranger | Level 47

2021 challenges:  46 | 4748 (current)

2015-2020 challenges: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 || 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 || 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 || 43 | 44 | 45 | |

 

My epic quest | MEATBALL WARS

You don't get better at anything unless you start doing it.

Being alive is heckn swell. 

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines