• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Jakkals

Jakkals kry ruggraat.

On 10/9/2017 at 4:05 AM, Murphy's Roommate said:

I doubt he'll be back. 

I hope so too.

Flappie got spayed yesterday. She is very sorry for herself. When I went to piuck her up yesterday afternoon she was still very dozy.  But this morning she was all game to go with us , ran out of the back door and made it to the lawn where she stopped. I picked her up, carried her indoors and put her on the bed. She stayed there.

• Like 1

Oh my god you literally fought off a home intruder? That is amazing! He must have been pretty freaked out by that - I bet you a pumpkin spice product that he won't be back after a confrontation like that!

Hopefully that particular stress thing will not be something you have to worry about anymore - sleeping not in your own bed and worried about intruders is not a good way to live, and not good for the brain. Hope you get some good sleep, and that Flappie feels better too!

23 hours ago, Jakkals said:

I hope so too.

Flappie got spayed yesterday. She is very sorry for herself. When I went to piuck her up yesterday afternoon she was still very dozy.  But this morning she was all game to go with us , ran out of the back door and made it to the lawn where she stopped. I picked her up, carried her indoors and put her on the bed. She stayed there.

Ag shame. She'll be pain free soon.

Sorry you've had even more hassles with this thief! Are you guys ok with all the rain and flooding that hit up there? The coast is toast. We had only the back end of the the hurricane and it is flooding in all the lower parts of town. Drains are overflowing. Things will settle soon, but the coast (Durban to 'Toti) has really been hit hard!

• Like 1

Flappie is fine now. She even jumped out of the car yesterday. But she did not like having to go to the vet, I do think she has got some abandonment issues.

End of challenge report thingy.

The entire burglary thing up to the event soaked up a lot of my time and energy. I am still upset about it. I also manage to bruise a rib and it still hurts a lot. 

1. Yoga. Nope. I had good intentions but didn't.

2. I only had breakfast six times. Most were my Sunday morning omelette, I did manage to lose 3 kilos, and are happy about it.

3. Do not spend money was a failure. I bought myself something to eat twice, I bought books three times (and did manage to sell enough to almost cover that.) but I spend around R2000 on stuff for work, without money coming in. 

4. No internet on Tuesdays and Thursdays were not good. I did abstain on two Tuesdays. It was difficult.

I will try again.

Onward and upward. 

• Like 5

11 hours ago, Jakkals said:

I will try again.

Onward and upward.

You had a lot on your plate this last challenge with the break-ins. You managed to handle it and come out of it on top! I'm proud of you.

Glad Flappie is fine. Will be there for the next challenge, just please post a link?!

• Like 1

Crap man, i totally missed the burgling part. Hope everything has calmed down, must be so frustrating being unable to do much about it. I know it's not the right way but if i was ever confronted with some one who broke in my house, i would make sure that was the last time they tried that.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, mr_willes said:

Crap man, i totally missed the burgling part. Hope everything has calmed down, must be so frustrating being unable to do much about it. I know it's not the right way but if i was ever confronted with some one who broke in my house, i would make sure that was the last time they tried that.

Our sentiments exactly!

• Like 1