Marauder un-quantified

Marauder

41 minutes ago, Marauder said:

Sadly no.  I’m afraid I’m not likely to get much done this challenge at this rate. It seems I now have a nasty case of bronchitis. This cold is the gift that keeps on giving. :(  Doc wants to wait for at least another week before treating it to see if it will resolve on its own.  For now I can barely fold a load of laundry without it starting a coughing fit. I’m still pretty short of breath. I usually do 2 laps at the park each morning and Wednesday I did maybe a quarter of that and had to rest.  

That sucks. :/ I hate playing the waiting game with doctors like that. 

Gargoyle Ranger | Level 49

2022 challenges:  49 (current)

2015-2021 challenges: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 || 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 || 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 || 43 | 44 | 45 | | 46 | 4748 ||

My epic quest | MEATBALL WARS

You don't get better at anything unless you start doing it.

Being alive is heckn swell. 

1 hour ago, Marauder said:

Sadly no.  I’m afraid I’m not likely to get much done this challenge at this rate. It seems I now have a nasty case of bronchitis. This cold is the gift that keeps on giving. :(  Doc wants to wait for at least another week before treating it to see if it will resolve on its own.  For now I can barely fold a load of laundry without it starting a coughing fit. I’m still pretty short of breath. I usually do 2 laps at the park each morning and Wednesday I did maybe a quarter of that and had to rest.  

BOOOO! That stinks, Marauder, I'm sorry to hear that Plague Protocols are in effect. Take it easy, stay hydrated and just do what ya can. Is there anything you can binge watch to help pass the time? Or binge read??

Wolf

Wild Wolf

Class: Peerless Scarred/ Height: 6'2 / Weight: 188#

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Current Challenge: Intro to Wolflean

Spoiler

Last Challenge(s): 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16

Epic Challenges: Welcome to the Fireteam & Wolfpool 

Gotham Project: 1

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

Sorry that the crud has become so much worse. :(  I hate the "wait and see" approach, too.  I mean, I understand why they do it, but I hate slogging through a week and feeling awful, when they could have treated the illness much sooner.  

Level 30? who the hell knows anymore? Direwolf Assassin/Ranger - current challenge

ACL rehab thread      2016 parkour

My tutorials:

handbalancing: crow, flying crow, side crow, crow->headstand->crow  Bo staff: strikes 1 2 3, spins 1 2

Oh no!!  Hope you feel better soon!!  

“And now that you don’t have to be perfect, you can be good.” John Steinbeck

“Do I dare disturb the universe?” – T.S. Eliot

“You wanna fly, you got to give up the shit that weighs you down.” – Toni Morrison

"All we have to do is decide what to do with the time given to us" JRR Tolkien

Human Bard: CON 2, WIS 5, INT 1, CHA 2

Current Challenge: Nova Levels Up (and maybe doesn't abandon a challenge...)

Hey?  Did you get better?  How was the rest of your challenge?

“And now that you don’t have to be perfect, you can be good.” John Steinbeck

“Do I dare disturb the universe?” – T.S. Eliot

“You wanna fly, you got to give up the shit that weighs you down.” – Toni Morrison

"All we have to do is decide what to do with the time given to us" JRR Tolkien

Human Bard: CON 2, WIS 5, INT 1, CHA 2

Current Challenge: Nova Levels Up (and maybe doesn't abandon a challenge...)

Come baaaaaaaaack

Gargoyle Ranger | Level 49

2022 challenges:  49 (current)

2015-2021 challenges: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 || 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 || 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 || 43 | 44 | 45 | | 46 | 4748 ||

My epic quest | MEATBALL WARS

You don't get better at anything unless you start doing it.

Being alive is heckn swell. 

On 10/13/2017 at 7:13 PM, Stribs said:

Hey?  Did you get better?  How was the rest of your challenge?

On 10/19/2017 at 1:16 PM, NeverThatBored said:

Come baaaaaaaaack

Haha. ❤️

Im still not right and now the husband has it.  

I’ve been back at walking, although usually one lap will do, and just started lifting again this week.  Ugh, DOMS and failed reps all over the place. Just keep swimming. :)

• Like 1

Rangering since Sept 2015