T2SC- Time & Tits

T2sarahconnor

I need to to create more time.  More time in the day would be wonderful but 24 hours is all anyone gets so here it goes.

Trivia.  Oh how I love my music trivia.  This will continue and themes will be named.  I will probably still stay in the 70's 80's era just because I can.  This also helps me make sure I stay active on the forums.  The more that play, the more I will post and the better the prizes.

Goal is to do trivia 5 X per week.

Identify.  I need to take a look at my schedule and get some time to fit everything in!  I will keep a journal and roughly keep track of where my time is going.  Also start to look at what is important to me and get time for that!

Goal to journal time at least 5 days a week.

Meal time.  I really need to drop the pesky "quit smoking and have two hip replacement" weight I have put on.  Only way to do this is to move my ass (covered in E) and shut my mouth(never easy for me).  I will examine some more specific goals later this week and post.  I eat healthily, just too much obviously.  I may need to go back and spend some time logging everything and measuring portions to get back on track.

Goal is to lose 2 lbs a week with more specifics coming by Saturday.

Exercise.  This one will change weekly since I get stronger every week.  Right now is to attend Physical therapy 3x per week and do home therapy exercises on the off days.  I also lost my Fitbit so I need a new one for a step goal.  

Goal is some sort of exercise 6 days a week.

Some of you are saying "Get on with the TITS part of the challenge" @mr_willes, @DarK_RaideR And @RES

that I will roll out on Sunday.

• Like 8
  • Haha 3

Level 36 Ranger Sorcerer 

Current challenge 

I'm following for the titsrivia. That's right, trivia. Definitely not tits :P

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

strava - myfitnesspal - Instagram

2019 Roadmap

Spoiler

" Always aim for something stupidly crazy." - Charlie Quinn

2019 Races: Cliveden MTR 06/01 | Nuts Challenge 02/03 | Reading Half Marathon 17/03 | W.A.R 27/04 | RRDW 11/05 | Nuclear Oblivion 19/05 | Man vs Lakes 20/07 | Spartan Trifecta Weekend 05-06/10 | OCRWC 11-13/10

Current Challenge: First Steps

Previous Challenges: 12 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24

Music, Trivia, Fitness, AND TITS!  What a challenge!

• Like 2

Journey to You: Coaching, Mentoring, and Personal Growth

World 6 Level 4 | Epic Quest | Toastmasters: Where Leaders are Made | Institute for Jedi Realist Studies | Extra Life 2021 | YouTube Channel | Epic Nerd Camp

"No.  Try not.  Do... or do not.  There is no try." -- Yoda | "We are what we repeatedly do."  -- Aristotle

Spoiler

Distinguished Toastmaster Agnostic Rationalist Jedi Dwarf Black Belt Martial Artist Monk Ranger Assassin Engineer Scientist Philosopher Student Nerd
World 6 Level 4 Stats: STR 150.0 | DEX 160.75 | STA 151.0 | CON 152.0 | WIS 158.0 | CHA 150.0

World 1 Level [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22World 2 Level [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10]  

World 3 Level [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12World 4 Level [1, 2 (post lost), 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11]

World 5 Level [1, 2, 3, 4, 5] World 6 Level [1, 2, 3]

“If you are willing to be terrible at something for a short period of time, you can be great at anything.” -- Sinbad (Stand-Up Comedian)

13 hours ago, T2sarahconnor said:

Some of you are saying "Get on with the TITS part of the challenge" @mr_willes, @DarK_RaideR And @RES

that I will roll out on Sunday.

The only thing in my mind now:

"Crap, that Ranger-lady that got a hip replacement used, TITS and Roll out, in a single post..."

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor funny granny tits gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

... a little odd in the head ...

44 minutes ago, mr_willes said:

The only thing in my mind now:

"Crap, that Ranger-lady that got a hip replacement used, TITS and Roll out, in a single post..."

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor funny granny tits gif

WTF?! That is magical and soooooo soooo disturbing. Only YOU would find something like that, HAHAHAHHAHA!

Following because you're awesome...and TITS!! ^^^

Wolf

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Wild Wolf

Class: Vigilante/ Height: 6'2 / Weight: 178#

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Current Challenge: Gotham Project Pt. 2

Spoiler

Last Challenge(s): 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16

Epic Challenges: Welcome to the Fireteam & Wolfpool 

Gotham Project: 1

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

29 minutes ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Since we are still waiting on T2, I present to everyone some great tits.

Hide contents

Image result for Great tit

Why do I fall for this every time? Even though I see more boobs in one day than most people do in a life time, I still can't help myself. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

It's the hyperman set

Profile picture credit : NF's resident super artist - NinjaKitten