T2SC- Time & Tits

T2sarahconnor

3 minutes ago, T2sarahconnor said:

Stripper song trivia for the day

well swingin' on the front porch swingin' on the lawn

Spoiler

POUR SOME SUGAR ON ME! Def Leppard. The only good thing to ever happen in Sheffield.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I'm more than adequate. Leave Kanye out of this. 

Profile picture credit : NF's resident super artist - NinjaKitten

1 minute ago, Marauder said:

I have more tit stories than any person should.  Stories about my own and others.  LOL.  Why didn't I think to have a breast fest challenge.  Damn it!

*takes a seat for story time*

I would like to hear them all please. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, T2sarahconnor said:

we can all have a girl slumber party, drink some wine, eat some good food and share our boobs!

( the boys are going to have a cow over imagining this)

You forgot pillow fight in our underwear. And practising french kissing with each other. 

That's what girls do at these things right? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Which one to tell first?  Naked skydiving, immortalizing them on a coffee mug, or showing them to not-super-famous movie stars? 

Oh to be young again...

I want more details about all of these but first, which movie stars.

3 minutes ago, deftona said:

I want more details about all of these but first, which movie stars.

Dennis Quaid and Clint Black (who I suppose is technically more of a music star).

Naked skydiving was a thing back when I was doing such things.  It was a pretty rowdy crowd.  I was young and had the body to pull it off.  I definitely had some good times.  Please lord I hope my daughter does not have so much fun in her 20s.  LOL.   This also led to the "put any picture on a mug" catastrophe perpetrated by my boyfriend at the time.  No idea where said mug is.  Hopefully it wore off in the dishwasher over the last 20 years.  LOL.   The Dennis Quaid boobage happened at a skydiving event in Montana.  It's a long story, but he got a face full.  He did buy me a drink later though. ;)   He's a really nice guy actually.  No further excitement.  

Clint Black was a dare.  I have no one to blame but my own competitive nature.  I don't even like country music.  LOL

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

Rangering since Sept 2015

Dennis Quaid and Clint Black (who I suppose is technically more of a music star).

I have no idea who Clint Black is but I want to know what Dennis Quaid made of your titties, and how it came about. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, deftona said:

I have no idea who Clint Black is but I want to know what Dennis Quaid made of your titties, and how it came about. 

Sorry, edited and added more above.  Basically, we were at a skydiving event in Montana.  In rural Montana, you just shut down the road to land planes.  So, we were shutting down the road for a plane to land.  Rumor was it was Dennis Quaid's plane (he lives near the resort we were at and frequently uses that area) so my friend and I were planning on flashing the plane as it flew over.  Just when the plane was coming overhead, a truck pulled up, but we went ahead and did it because we were young and foolish.  Turns out Dennis Quaid was in the truck, not the plane.  He was coming to pick up his pilot.  LOL.  I met his dog and listened to some AC/DC with him for a few minutes (he had cassette tapes!).  Later at the resort, he bought us a drink for the "show".  He was really very sweet.  Cute chocolate lab too.

• Like 7

Rangering since Sept 2015

26 minutes ago, T2sarahconnor said:

we can all have a girl slumber party, drink some wine, eat some good food and share our boobs!

( the boys are going to have a cow over imagining this)

One of the floors I work at the hospital is a surgical floor that handles a lot of mastectomies. The nurses refer to these cases as "boobs." So when patients are being distributed to the nurses or are being traded it's not uncommon to hear, "Will you take my boobs?" or "I'm gonna get a boob." Even knowing the full context it's still fun to hear.

• Like 7

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

28 minutes ago, Marauder said:

Sorry, edited and added more above.  Basically, we were at a skydiving event in Montana.  In rural Montana, you just shut down the road to land planes.  So, we were shutting down the road for a plane to land.  Rumor was it was Dennis Quaid's plane (he lives near the resort we were at and frequently uses that area) so my friend and I were planning on flashing the plane as it flew over.  Just when the plane was coming overhead, a truck pulled up, but we went ahead and did it because we were young and foolish.  Turns out Dennis Quaid was in the truck, not the plane.  He was coming to pick up his pilot.  LOL.  I met his dog and listened to some AC/DC with him for a few minutes (he had cassette tapes!).  Later at the resort, he bought us a drink for the "show".  He was really very sweet.  Cute chocolate lab too.

Wow, I have no cool stories like this about my boobs. The best I can come up with is how I paraded naked in front of my sister's boyfriend by accident. 

• Like 7

Naked skydiving was a thing back when I was doing such things.  It was a pretty rowdy crowd.  I was young and had the body to pull it off.  I definitely had some good times.  Please lord I hope my daughter does not have so much fun in her 20s.  LOL.   This also led to the "put any picture on a mug" catastrophe perpetrated by my boyfriend at the time.  No idea where said mug is.  Hopefully it wore off in the dishwasher over the last 20 years.  LOL.   The Dennis Quaid boobage happened at a skydiving event in Montana.  It's a long story, but he got a face full.  He did buy me a drink later though. [emoji6]   He's a really nice guy actually.  No further excitement.  

Clint Black was a dare.  I have no one to blame but my own competitive nature.  I don't even like country music.  LOL
I actually two stepped with Clint Black and Alan Jackson in the late 80's and sound check for a concert. No boons were brought out but mancan Clint Black put away a few drinks.

I changed exchanged shirts with Pauly Shore ( I had a sexy bra on) and later got kicked out of a strip club with him, Sam Kingston and Sam's brother. (I too had the body then to pull it off)
@marauder and I would have gotten into a lot of trouble together. Thank God for no camera phones or social media.

Someday Deffy I will tell a few about my month long party with Poison.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

• Like 8

Level 36 Ranger Sorcerer 

Current challenge