T2SC- Time & Tits

T2sarahconnor

Wow, I have no cool stories like this about my boobs. The best I can come up with is how I paraded naked in front of my sister's boyfriend by accident. 
You are one "cool story" in my book. I would have to think twice about doing some of the stuff I did now.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Level 36 Ranger Sorcerer 

Current challenge 

1 minute ago, T2sarahconnor said:

Thank God for no camera phones or social media

Yeah, I've thought that many many times.  Sadly, there was still the mug incident, but that's small potatoes compared to your boobs going viral.  LOL

That's so fun about Clint Black and Alan Jackson.  I lived in Nashville for a few years in my 20s and my roommate was working for Sony.  We got lots of concert and backstage passes.  I met lots of country music stars.  Again, not really a fan, but it was cool anyway!

• Like 3

Rangering since Sept 2015

22 hours ago, DrFeelgood said:

Because she has my dream job. :lol:

22 hours ago, T2sarahconnor said:

Booby feeler at the mall?

People get paid for that? Here I've been doing it for free!

Also, totally here for tits

• Like 2

the year of living trippily

Final Boss, Part 2    Boss, Part 1  Previous:    Adult Content

Brain Weasels    Choose Your Own Adventure Woman of Mystery -   Worth i Simplicity     

Spoiler

Take it Outside II

Take it Outside

Even More Current: 52 Days

Currently Current: 100 Days

Current: Queen 2: Electric Boogaloo

Queen of the Jungle

THE PEOPLE'S CHOICE CHALLENGE

Apart six: Amazon  (part 5)

(part 3: The Wickening)

(part 2) (part 1)

3 hours ago, T2sarahconnor said:

Welcome aboard the TIT TRAIN.

where is @SomeGuyFromScotland?  I thought he would be all over my TITs

Like pouring cream splashed all over two Christmas puddings, baby doll.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

~~ VALHALLA, I AM COMING! ~~

Season 1 (2015): #0 #1 #2 #3 #4 #5

Season 2 (2016): #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12  #13 #14 #15 

Season 3 (2017): #16 #17 #18 

2 minutes ago, DrFeelgood said:

I'm not making a Photoshop for this one.

No need.  The tit train is in Canada.

http://gobiking.ca/quebec-rides/ptit-train-du-nord/

• Like 1

Level 46 Quasi-Human Ranger     

"Forget failure.  Forget mistakes.  Forget everything except what you're going to do NOW, and DO IT." - Lou Ferrigno

"Foxes Never Quit!"  -  Leicester City FC

KBO. - Churchill

Since I actually have two days off in a row I did not get much done today.  I was in rest mode I guess.  I did however get a walk in on a trail nearby the house ( I am tired of looking at my neighbors houses).  It felt pretty good actually stretching the legs out and walking vs just a lot of little steps/ shuffling for 8 hours at work.  I got about 3/4 of a mile and it started to bother me in the newest surgery hip.  Then of course I start walking funny, the plantar fasciitis kicks in and all the old people start passing me.  Luckily ot was only another 1/4 mile back to car.

i also sat out in the sun checking on all of y'all, did two loads of laundry, played with the dogs, watered the plants ( it got to 90 degrees here today) went to PT and then got back on NF.  Getting ready to fix dinner. I am going to attemp cauliflower rice and make taco stuffed peppers for dinner.  I will post pics.

i did a lot of reflecting today and really soul searched on what I need to do and how I need to focus.  I am an impatient bitch and want it all now but I understand my recovery is a process.  I must be patient and set up small goals each week so I don't over do it and end up with a set back.

enough philosophizing, time for action. 

• Like 7

Level 36 Ranger Sorcerer 

Current challenge 

5 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:

Pro tip: Take a trip to the seedier part of teh interwebz and treat yourself to actual footage of Rachel Starr dancing to this tune at a stripper club. You're welcome.

Not his version but I am sure he could have named title and artist with that kind of knowledge.

no prize though for not answering..........

Level 36 Ranger Sorcerer 

Current challenge 

On 9/13/2017 at 3:42 PM, Marauder said:

Naked skydiving was a thing back when I was doing such things.  It was a pretty rowdy crowd.

Wow that takes me back... nope, not myself, my hubby (then fiancé). Think it was his 1000 jump? Or maybe when he reached Cat 3 or was it Cat C? Eish can't remember anymore, but they were a "pretty rowdy bunch". As I was much younger than the rest, some of the guys there kept my eyes closed when hubby walked out to the plane (and back from landing) with only his pack on his back :)

On 9/13/2017 at 4:23 PM, deftona said:

Wow, I have no cool stories like this about my boobs. The best I can come up with is how I paraded naked in front of my sister's boyfriend by accident.

Or thrown in a pool with a strapless costume on *blush*. I'm still being teased by two of hubbies friends who saw me before he "saved" me. I never had the courage that you girls have :D

• Like 3

Mrs. Van's Latest Challenge

Zechariah 4:6

"Not by might, nor by power, but by My spirit, saith the Lord."

15 hours ago, T2sarahconnor said:

I got about 3/4 of a mile and it started to bother me in the newest surgery hip.

I don't know your history... was this a hip replacement? Hubby had his right hip replaced (capped and cup) at +-38yrs. About 10-11yrs ago.

• Like 1

Mrs. Van's Latest Challenge

Zechariah 4:6

"Not by might, nor by power, but by My spirit, saith the Lord."

15 minutes ago, elizevdmerwe said:

Or thrown in a pool with a strapless costume on *blush*. I'm still being teased by two of hubbies friends who saw me before he "saved" me. I never had the courage that you girls have

Actually something like this happened a couple of weeks ago when I tried to jump onto a massive pool float at a lido with a very low cut bikini top on. Because I am 32 and this is a perfectly normal thing to do at that age. My boob popped out but I didn't care that much, mostly because one of the life guards had been sitting with his legs open all afternoon and I was on pretty intimate terms with his balls so it didn't feel so embarrassing. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 11

It's the hyperman set

Profile picture credit : NF's resident super artist - NinjaKitten

36 minutes ago, deftona said:

Actually something like this happened a couple of weeks ago when I tried to jump onto a massive pool float at a lido with a very low cut bikini top on. Because I am 32 and this is a perfectly normal thing to do at that age. My boob popped out but I didn't care that much, mostly because one of the life guards had been sitting with his legs open all afternoon and I was on pretty intimate terms with his balls so it didn't feel so embarrassing. 

OMG.  I just spit out my yogurt all over my keyboard.  LOL

• Like 6

Rangering since Sept 2015

Hide contents She kept her motor clean, she was the best damn woman that I ever seen! 

You shook me all night long! ACDC

Nice job....you win some American thighs.

Dang, Deffy beat me to it, this was the first one where I heard the music the first time I read the words.

You can win the booby prize!

I don't know your history... was this a hip replacement? Hubby had his right hip replaced (capped and cup) at +-38yrs. About 10-11yrs ago.

Both hips total replacement.  One surgery this year Feb and the second one this year July.2971242e2938b06696bd8fc32a3c29bf.jpg

Always looking for a reason to play this

OMG.  I just spit out my yogurt all over my keyboard.  LOL

She has that affect on people.

• Like 4

Level 36 Ranger Sorcerer 

Current challenge 

Last night dinner.  Had food processor out getting ready to make Indian relish today so decided to make some cauliflower rice.  I took a head and 1/2 of cauliflower and pulsed in batches.  Froze a quart bag and used the rest to mix in with a pound of ground beef, and a pepper/tomatillo mix ran through to processor also.  

36767779fdcd2ad856550a9e55e32aa5.jpg

Combined all that after draining hamburger and saluted.  Than added some black beans and chille powder and cumin.  

d236cc2c069f7e6d78acbde618d6d4c6.jpg

c52264059ac92fd45dabe2837da5fefb.jpg

Took some peppers from garden and stuffed with mixture than topped with cheese and baked.  It looks like a lot of cheese but it wasn't.

b6117df4fc9ab81b6bba4ac3b4fba598.jpg3953a2073b9ec292c21e5a017e1edf0f.jpg

Also whipped up a little salsa and topped with sour cream and cilantro dc073ea1539f6383563983b821e3de08.jpg

• Like 10

Level 36 Ranger Sorcerer 

Current challenge 

55 minutes ago, T2sarahconnor said:

Nice job....you win some American thighs.

What? Like, actual thighs or is this a thing? 

Do they have anything attached to them? Like... the rest of a person or something? 

Pretty sure disembodied thighs are in the top 10 weirdest things I have ever won and I have been playing your games for a while now. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

It's the hyperman set

Profile picture credit : NF's resident super artist - NinjaKitten