Delayed Respawn

Hi All! 

So I feel like my respawn came months ago, but I'm finishing out the picture. I haven't been involved in the NF community in over a year. 

I started running for real this time in March. I finally found that motivation--a REALLY awesome crab medal! It flips open and everything!!!!!!

When I lost dad, I really wanted to be able to do it for him. To run and change my health. But I wasn't ready. I was still healing. 

But now I'm doing it for me, and I know he is cheering me on. I ran a 10 mile race at the end of August in under two hours! That was HUGE for me. 

So why the respawn? I haven't found a strength program that can get me to where I want to be. But I remembered the Nerd Fitness was great for that. So on Monday I started the Academy workouts again. 3A! I know I can become the superhero bad ass lady that I've always envisioned myself to be. I WANT DEM MUSCLES! 

I also started a Whole30 on Monday. Cause it's time for me to figure out my thyroid issues.

Finally, I ALSO STARTED GRAD SCHOOL IN Library and Information Science! I'm fully embracing my nerdiness and becoming my true me! WHOOOOO! 

That is all. I hope you have enjoyed my stream of consciousness. Sorry for the disconnected babbling. :)