• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

CourtnieMarie

CM gets the LOCOmotive back on the tracks

Week 1 – Tuesday

tenor.gif

back to the gym! stayed annoyingly light. what is this gif? idk.

goblet squats

45x8x4

bench

45x8x4

underhand cable pulldowns

70x8x4

split squats

BWx10x4

20 burpees

at work:

1 plank @ 75s

wall sit @ 60s

did the abs PVP video when I got home and then 10 mins of foam rolling/yoga. calves are already tight from the work at the gym.

folded laundry then made a quick broccoli/chicken sausage stir fry for dins. just barely missed my fiber goal. probably because I switched out my apples for pastries that were in the work kitchen… oopsie. yeah would have got 10g instead of the 3g from baked goods. lesson learned!

burpees: 20/70

abz: 1/1

fiber: 28g/30g

lift/run: 2

pull ups: 1/5

yoga: 20/60

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, The Tin Man said:

20 burpees? Being a hero, I see.

I'll do my 10 and I'll almost die doing them, so there!

i had to make up for missing monday!

plus i've been doing a 20 burpees goal in my challenges for a a few months... so... i'm used to it? blergh.

Grumble   
1 hour ago, CourtnieMarie said:

i had to make up for missing monday!

plus i've been doing a 20 burpees goal in my challenges for a a few months... so... i'm used to it? blergh.

Nobody should ever have to get used to that.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, CourtnieMarie said:

lesson learned!

If you are anything like me, that learned lesson will be forgotten by the time the apple pastries are replaced :D 

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, WhiteGhost said:

If you are anything like me, that learned lesson will be forgotten by the time the apple pastries are replaced :D 

i actually did well yesterday! i employed an old challenge goal i had to eat all of my own snacks before diving into anything work was providing :D that did mean i ended up having 3 reese's cups and an almond joy but.. ya know... i got my fiber in first!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, WhiteGhost said:

5 minutes ago, raptron said:

Apple pastries tho. >_>

i don't want y'all to get the wrong idea... i replaced my snack of apples WITH bread products lol it was a cranberry muffin and a multigrain bagel... still pretty enjoyable i must say.

27 minutes ago, CourtnieMarie said:

i don't want y'all to get the wrong idea... i replaced my snack of apples WITH bread products lol it was a cranberry muffin and a multigrain bagel... still pretty enjoyable i must say.

Haha, I seriously need reading comprehension lessons or something. I had to go back and reread the original post a few times before I figured out what you meant :D

• Like 1

Week 1 – Wednesday

HTTP3MzLmFtYXpvbmF3cy5jb20va3ltLWFzc2V0c

23 min yoga session in the morning. of course I picked a video that gloriously spotlighted all my yoga weaknesses. squaring your hips while balancing is pretty much the worst. then I did my 10 burpees. also started my daily magnesium.

at work:

2 planks @ 75s

wall sit @ 60s

boat pose @ 60s

went out with coworkers as a going away party for one of them – actually the kava coca woman! she’s going off to do her thing so I’m really happy for her. I had 2 vodka drinks, some lightly breaded cauliflower, and a few calamari rings. I did do my 1 min of bar hanging when I got home.

burpees: 30/70

abz: 1/1

fiber: 30g/30g

Mg: 1/4

lift/run: 2

pull ups: 2/5

yoga: 43/60

• Like 4