Vibrantella Stays Zen

Vibrantella

23 minutes ago, Vibrantella said:

Looky-look which book found me! :D

Zen For Druids

Ooooh, that seems like a cool book. You'll have to tell us/me what it is like. :D

• Like 1

Introduction (where I started, May 2016) ~*~ NF Character (dormant)

Progress as a Nomad: Battle log where I do my own challenges

Useful posts on my battle log: Useful Links and Travel Schedule, Future Challenge IdeasGoals for 2017 as a whole, Assorted Goals (not on rotation), Elements W1D1, Last Quarter Goals

Week 3 was great!

Admittedly, this impression is heavily influenced by a fantastic birthday weekend I just had (my birthday is actually today, but we had celebrated the whole weekend).  Mr V took me to my favourite place in the UK, Glastonbury.  We stayed in an amazing, witchy hotel, filled with quirky furniture, artwork, books and ornaments including old taxidermy specimens, huge tapestries and a golden four poster bed.  We spent time walking and visiting such gems as Glastonbury Abbey (across the road from the hotel), Chalice Well and the White Spring.  We climbed the Tor at night, lit by the Harvest moon (OK, the third day of it), and drank the nectar of freshly-squeezed apples.  Not to mention the shopping - the place is full of bookstores, crystal coves, art studios, jewellery workshops and witchy crafts - and I'm fully stocked up with journals and incense! ;)

But really - mindfulness, food, fitness and study were all good, considering that I'm still convalescing.  I'm going back to work the day after tomorrow, and I have my post-op appointment on Friday.  That should give me plenty of info to include into the next challenge planning!

• Like 4

Level 16 Warrior Druidess

Walk FROM Mordor   Challenges: Current (#17)   Previous (#1-16)

Keto:  https://www.dietdoctor.com/low-carb/keto      Fasting:  https://idmprogram.com/tag/fasting/

50 minutes ago, Vibrantella said:

Week 3 was great!

So happy to hear this.

ALSO HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D

52765528.jpg

• Like 1

Useful posts on my battle log: Useful Links and Travel Schedule, Future Challenge IdeasGoals for 2017 as a whole, Assorted Goals (not on rotation), Elements W1D1, Last Quarter Goals

Hey, the challenge has finished and I didn't notice - time flies when you're having fun! :D

Oh the whole, for what it was, I declare it a complete success.

Meditation/energy work - regular

Food - back to normal fasting + keto

Fitness - I've been stretching like a stretchy thing that loves stretching! :D Also, back to normal regarding walking.  The only problem is that the drs advised not to return to the gym for at least another 2 weeks (they want to see the cuts healed and the swelling at least reduced, if not fully gone)

LUYL - I've made some progress with my course, and spoke to the tutor, who was very helpful and sympathetic.

See you soon in the new challenge!

• Like 6

Level 16 Warrior Druidess

Walk FROM Mordor   Challenges: Current (#17)   Previous (#1-16)

Keto:  https://www.dietdoctor.com/low-carb/keto      Fasting:  https://idmprogram.com/tag/fasting/

Wow! Great job. It isn't easy to keep the focus after a surgery. :D Please post a link here when your new challenge is up!

• Like 1